JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want a 9mm on a 1911 platform with ambi-safety (just like on a 1911) single action trigger, and night sights roughly the same size as the Kahr pm9. I held the SIG P238 (a 380 on a 1911 platform) and absolutely loved it, but it is a 380. I have looked at the Kahrs but I do not like the trigger. SO SIG if your listening just grow the P238 alittle to accomadate the 9mm, keep the single action trigger and a 1911 style thumb ambi safety and night sights. (don't make the safety too small like on the P238) THATS WHAT IM HOLDING OUT FOR.
Didn't Springfield do this with their EMP pistols? Tiny little S/A 9mm? Its a bit bigger than the 238, but the 9mm is a bit bigger than the 380.

Of course. I am always struggling to maintain my discipline (and my funds) to "hold out" for something on my wish list, rather than succumbing (as I often do) to "lust at first sight". But every now and then I find the "true love"...the one (of many) I have always been waiting for.

I won't go into my Wish List....I don't think this site has the available band width.

Saved me some typing:s0112:

My next will be my first AR. Probably will end up building one from scratch, because nothing pre-configured I've seen yet quite has everything the way I want it. And because I'm anal. And because if I buy it a piece at a time, it's easier to keep below the radar of my CFO. :D

Boberg Compact. Google Boberg Arms. I'm on the waiting list for a used factory prototype demo test model, hopefully without too many tire tracks or sledge hammer marks.........................elsullo

Didn't Springfield do this with their EMP pistols? Tiny little S/A 9mm? Its a bit bigger than the 238, but the 9mm is a bit bigger than the 380.
oh maaaan the EMP is what I'm crazy for, that's the 1911 referred to in my signature line... I think I'd replace my EDC with it.

AH, and a Sub2000 for the trunk gun... and likely a WASR with side folder and not much mag wobble (yeah, I know...but a guy can always dream)... lucky to have a buddy from here that has both and is gonna let me range test 'em (thanks dude, you know who you are:s0155:)

*edit* hey elsullo, that Boberg XR9 Shorty, is that the one? that looks really interesting, sheeooooot that pup is small! Bring on the range report!!

Last Edited:
I have a couple...
available now:
Marlin Cowboy .45-70
Ruger #1 .300H&H
Winchester Safari Express .375H&H and/or.416 RemMag

something I will probably have to do myself:
Winchester M70 Supergrade in .300H&H

Colt Lightweight Commander XSE...that's the new 4-inch pistol for me!

IMGP1551.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads