JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
been waiting for the sig 556 r but thanks to jc thats crossed off the list
1182132867_Xaz8j-L.jpg

1182137189_rGgWb-XL.jpg

Yeah but there are literally dozens upon dozens of them.

In the realistic category- PT92, Sub 2000, Saiga 12, Entry-level 1911.

Unrealistic: FN 5.7, PS90, KSG, SCAR16/17, FS2000, AUG, and etc, etc, etc.

I think all that is left on the want list is a big bore revolver. Perhaps a 5" SW X frame .460 or .500

I have pretty much everything else I ever wanted. The Ruger Scout rifle is starting to grow on me.

I already have all the craptactical stuff I could ever want and never need or use.

ETA: another 10mm would be nice. Perhaps a EAA 10mm and a G29 to go with my G20.

I think all that is left on the want list is a big bore revolver. Perhaps a 5" SW X frame .460 or .500

I have pretty much everything else I ever wanted. The Ruger Scout rifle is starting to grow on me.

I already have all the craptactical stuff I could ever want and never need or use.

ETA: another 10mm would be nice. Perhaps a EAA 10mm and a G29 to go with my G20.

darn nice to see felow 10mm shooters out there. I would really like a Kriss in 10mm. using glock 20 mags, extended of course. Maybe the best carbine. 10mm is the best carbine/pistol round made, IMHO. being able to use the same ammo and the same mags for both is the way to go. BTW the Witness is a fine 10mm I have a Target Ported model and it is a tack driver. But if you want something to go with your G20 get the G29, your G20 mags will fit. They just poke out a little. If you carry it as a back-up you only have G20 mags as spares. just about as much firepower as you can put in a small package.

H&R Pardner, 12ga., 28", modified and...ON SALE (I'm still kicking myself for passing on that very item last summer, when I saw it for $112).
I'd also like to get a little Taurus 445 revolver.
I've always liked that little gun. Shoulda bought one when they were being built.
A nice old Winchester 37 to go along with the restored (one of these days) H&R 16 gauge that originally belonged to my grandfather.

...that's all. Really!

Dean

Ruger 22/45 RP with the threaded barrel. Membership in 24/7 target range paid up. Funds in hand for the pistol, suppressor and tag. Just impatiently waiting for it to start shipping to Portland shops.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews