JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Friends in law enforcement might want to review their presence on social media and scrub personal info. Who knows what these crazies will do next?

Fonda calls for harassment of federal agents and their children:

Actor Peter Fonda Calls For Barron Trump's Kidnapping Over Border Crisis

ANTIFA obtains personal info of ICE agents:

Antifa Spreads List Of ICE Agents Compiled Using LinkedIn And Blasts It Over Twitter

NYU prof gleans personal info from social media:

The Person Doxxing ICE Employees Is A Professor At NYU

I can see the need for caution.
That said, I'm a proud gun owner, ardent 2nd amendment supporter, and person of varied political views and profound moral turpitude.
If some schmucks want to look me up to harass, bring it on.

Agree. Zuckerburg is part of the problem. Censoring and silencing Americans all in the name of "the cause".

Read an article the other day that 4 in 10 Americans are kicking the Facebook habit

Bubblegum Facebook!!!
mewe does not track or take your personal data. I have reached out to former military friends that I had lost for 40 years.
No animosity, no attacks & no bulbubblegum there.;)

Friends in law enforcement might want to review their presence on social media and scrub personal info. Who knows what these crazies will do next?

Fonda calls for harassment of federal agents and their children:

Actor Peter Fonda Calls For Barron Trump's Kidnapping Over Border Crisis

ANTIFA obtains personal info of ICE agents:

Antifa Spreads List Of ICE Agents Compiled Using LinkedIn And Blasts It Over Twitter

NYU prof gleans personal info from social media:

The Person Doxxing ICE Employees Is A Professor At NYU

Looks like easy rider isn't very patriotic after all

I never have used Facebook and never will. I remember when it first emerged as "a thing" thinking that it looked like a stupid waste of time. Now I'm convinced that initial reaction was accurate. :s0165:

Read an article the other day that 4 in 10 Americans are kicking the Facebook habit
While they may be leaving FB it just means that they are going to some other place. And no matter how they "leave" all their information is still there and available to those who know how to look. Just like here!

Can't avoid exposure if you are on the net. This place and every place records every post as their property. Best bet is off the grid if you are young and want a future. Old guys like me you can't hurt so bad with what they gleen from the net. If I was young I wouldn't post anywhere because they will do a search on a job resume and while today guns are legal tomorrow they will hang you.

Ya its addictive and any addiction can hurt people but it's the future where everything posted is used against you that people should think about. The "me too" movement is a prime example, things done long ago come back to bite your butt. Don't think there won't be a search engine to find everything a person's posted, that's the future.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews