JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This right here is as close to social media as I've ever been or ever will be. :)

Wise man, there. I have, of business necessity, a website and presence on LinkedIn pointing back to the site, but aside from that minimum there's nothing regarding actual residence location, activities and family. People who know me know what's going on and those that don't ...don't need to know squat. :p

member: 47912" said:
Looks like easy rider isn't very patriotic after all

One definition of patriotism is standing up against what you perceive as hasty, destructive, or self-serving policy and actions.

That's what that "other" amendment is about. I support heartfelt free speech, whether I agree with 'em or not. The Constitution is not a buffet. :), My version of patriot may not be the same as others.

Can't avoid exposure if you are on the net. This place and every place records every post as their property. Best bet is off the grid if you are young and want a future. Old guys like me you can't hurt so bad with what they gleen from the net. If I was young I wouldn't post anywhere because they will do a search on a job resume and while today guns are legal tomorrow they will hang you.
Yes, when I was in a position where I interviewed candidates and made hiring decisions, I looked. Other department managers looked too. One showed me one candidate's site where he was a neo-nazi skinhead. He was passed over.
Then again, it was bizarre - an electrical engineering tech coming for a position: "here, take this circuit board, identify the components and show me the failure." Most could identify the parts, astounded that some could not, and a scary number couldn't recognized a roached resistor.

One definition of patriotism is standing up against what you perceive as hasty, destructive, or self-serving policy and actions.

That's what that "other" amendment is about. I support heartfelt free speech, whether I agree with 'em or not. The Constitution is not a buffet. :), My version of patriot may not be the same as others.
Does that extend to terrorizing the children of gov't employees?

I don't do Facebook, Twitter or any of the other social media groups. The exception is I do post on a number of forums like this one. Each one has a record of my posts and my ISP has a record of everywhere I have ever been. Heck, Amazon knows more about you than your wife does. There is no such thing as privacy any more. So before you post, ask yourself how your words might be twisted in front of a jury if you are ever charged with a crime. Failure to register a firearm? You can't say I forgot when you posted multiple times that you would not comply.

Yes, when I was in a position where I interviewed candidates and made hiring decisions, I looked. Other department managers looked too. One showed me one candidate's site where he was a neo-nazi skinhead. He was passed over.
Then again, it was bizarre - an electrical engineering tech coming for a position: "here, take this circuit board, identify the components and show me the failure." Most could identify the parts, astounded that some could not, and a scary number couldn't recognized a roached resistor.

Companies are looking at Facebook post to see if the person will get along with the crew. Later on post will be used to social engineer who will be the winners and losers. PC will be more than just political correctness, PC will be did you pass the test to fit with the new order.o_O

Only have one use for it, and why I think its a horrible idea most of my sons wives family is FB addicts that take a dump and post it on facebook, ok not that but everything else..... You got a Latte" WGFYS, now I got a notice about your Latte' isn't that special. But thats where they post my Grand Daughters pictures and is how I can see them, we have her here allot and I don't post sheet of here as I want her protected, geees that would be like my mom posting pictures of me at the store bullet board or something when I was a kid. I think Pedophiles use FB more then anyone its easy to track people too, as every Tard tells you hey we are leaving for Disney Land for two week( translates WERE idiots Now we wont be home for two weeks come steal our stuff. ) I hate how people can't see the dangers of FB not just possible but real get your kid taken, or your self robbed or worse and everyone is clueless.o_O:oops::confused:

Ya its addictive and any addiction can hurt people but it's the future where everything posted is used against you that people should think about. The "me too" movement is a prime example, things done long ago come back to bite your butt. Don't think there won't be a search engine to find everything a person's posted, that's the future.
I'm pretty anonymous for the most part.
Only have one use for it, and why I think its a horrible idea most of my sons wives family is FB addicts that take a dump and post it on facebook, ok not that but everything else..... You got a Latte" WGFYS, now I got a notice about your Latte' isn't that special. But thats where they post my Grand Daughters pictures and is how I can see them, we have her here allot and I don't post sheet of here as I want her protected, geees that would be like my mom posting pictures of me at the store bullet board or something when I was a kid. I think Pedophiles use FB more then anyone its easy to track people too, as every Tard tells you hey we are leaving for Disney Land for two week( translates WERE idiots Now we wont be home for two weeks come steal our stuff. ) I hate how people can't see the dangers of FB not just possible but real get your kid taken, or your self robbed or worse and everyone is clueless.o_O:oops::confused:
Are you really that surprised...the same people think inaminate objects are the problem with deaths in our country. CLUELESSSSSS

I'd give that two "Likes" if I could. Well said...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top