JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I won the lottery, I wouldn't tell anybody, but there would be signs

1-6.jpg

3% of Americans Own 133m Firearms - AllOutdoor.com

Defined as someone who owns 8 or more firearms - with the average being 17.

If I own 16+ firearms, does that make me a super-duper gun owner?

Hyper gun owner?

In Washington, if you use a handgun with more than 10 rounds, you're a John-Wick or a Domestic Terrorist. Given that, I'm not saying how many guns I own, since I may be labeled as a Wicky-Gun-Owner that could be a danger to society. 😉

However, I do appreciate a certain number of firearms that, by design, represent firearm design through history since i was born. Each holds a special place in my collection. 😊

ohhhhh, so that's "one of those shoulder things that goes up"

Yes, its called a stock.
"One of those shoulder things that goes up" is in reference to an incredibly ignorant interview of Carolyn McCarthy (former US Rep, NY) done by Tucker Carlson. She was talking about the attempt to renew the AWB at the end of the Obama era, and some of the cosmetic features they intended to ban. No one is exactly sure what she meant, but it is assumed it was in reference to a top side hinged stock. If that is what she meant, technically I would guess her name for your folding stock would be "a shoulder thing that goes sideways".

"One of those shoulder things that goes up" is in reference to an incredibly ignorant interview of Carolyn McCarthy (former US Rep, NY) done by Tucker Carlson. She was talking about the attempt to renew the AWB at the end of the Obama era, and some of the cosmetic features they intended to ban. No one is exactly sure what she meant, but it is assumed it was in reference to a top side hinged stock. If that is what she meant, technically I would guess her name for your folding stock would be "a shoulder thing that goes sideways".
I cant iagine what guns she mean by that. I have a PPS43 that does it . Street sweeper maybe. Theres only a small handful of top folders.

"One of those shoulder things that goes up" is in reference to an incredibly ignorant interview of Carolyn McCarthy (former US Rep, NY) done by Tucker Carlson. She was talking about the attempt to renew the AWB at the end of the Obama era, and some of the cosmetic features they intended to ban. No one is exactly sure what she meant...
I cant imagine what guns she mean by that...
I was scrambling to name any gun that does that...
Mostly shotguns.
Maybe she meant one of these... :s0140: :s0140: :s0140:

3% of Americans Own 133m Firearms - AllOutdoor.com

Defined as someone who owns 8 or more firearms - with the average being 17.

If I own 16+ firearms, does that make me a super-duper gun owner?

Hyper gun owner?
When you have so many that occasionally you find a gun that you cannot remember its source or you put one away and forget where……
you older guys remember the magazine shotgun news? In the late 80's they ran an ad where you could purchase a box of 10 Russian SKS rifles that were new in the wax wrappers for I believe it was $349.00 or $399.00
I still have mine😂

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top