JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you have so many that occasionally you find a gun that you cannot remember its source or you put one away and forget where……
you older guys remember the magazine shotgun news? In the late 80's they ran an ad where you could purchase a box of 10 Russian SKS rifles that were new in the wax wrappers for I believe it was $349.00 or $399.00
I still have mine😂
They were $349.00 and limited to 3 lots per purchase.

Err... I mean... I think I heard something like that, somewhere, sometime ago. How would "I" know(??) ;)

At one point, I had one for every day of the month, and then some.
And then I made the tragic mistake of going boating.
I'll never forget that fateful day...

Oops I lost it.JPG

Necro thread allow me to brag... well for a poor man! 21 guns and two receivers ready to go!

PS: I really have a problem, or at least my wallet does...

Luckily for me, I'm prevented from being an addict by my caring government policy regarding firearms, as this policy makes it about as difficult as humanly possible as you can imagine in your wildest dreams to acquire and possess [their words] a WORKING firearm of any kind.

Lucky ol' me, eh? :mad:

I'm at over 50.

But I did the whole Japanese Buddhist Monk de collecting and asked myself for each firearm of it brings me joy and happiness, and why did I buy it.

I got rid of one of them that way and I was fine doing it.

My M1D CMP Sniper went to a good home otherwise , everything else made me happy and I still found joy using it.

I'm at over 50.

But I did the whole Japanese Buddhist Monk de collecting and asked myself for each firearm of it brings me joy and happiness, and why did I buy it.

I got rid of one of them that way and I was fine doing it.

My M1D CMP Sniper went to a good home otherwise , everything else made me happy and I still found joy using it.
You did the monk thing and got rid of a grand total of one?

By this definition I am a Super Gun owner but don't feel like one.

I would define Super as 50+ firearms. I will never rotate through shooting that many so is not of interest to me. If I don't like shooting it, then it's gone.

I enjoy guns for their artistic presence as much as I do for shooting them. I build most of my own too so it's a bit of an artistic release too. The numbers are meaningless.

I don't know how many I have but I do know I have 76 tax stamps.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top