JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And I wouldn't be holding it by the mag. Either,, a blow and it usually makes a mess of the mag well and anything else in the way. Weakest point in the entire system, open to expulsion of nasty stuff going real fast into a magazine full of other stuff that goes BOOM!

And I wouldn't be holding it by the mag. Either,, a blow and it usually makes a mess of the mag well and anything else in the way. Weakest point in the entire system, open to expulsion of nasty stuff going real fast into a magazine full of other stuff that goes BOOM!
I'm guessing he didn't think it was as bad as holding on to that glowing foregrip:rolleyes:

Safer than slingshots

http://planet1051.com/slingshot-demonstration-backfires-and-goes-completely-wrong-video/

Dont want to ruin a great thread, but when I think of weapon melt-downs, I think of Korean War history; direct fire tank and artillery into human waves.

http://www.koreanwar-educator.org/topics/branch_accounts/marine/p_marine_artillery.htm

Now THATS going to leave a mark!
Perhaps an angled backstop is in order? Kind of reminds me of some of the idiots I've seen shooting in rock pits.

I
Now THATS going to leave a mark!
Perhaps an angled backstop is in order? Kind of reminds me of some of the idiots I've seen shooting in rock pits.

I don't know what my problem is, but that video makes me laugh; must be the residuals from all my head injuries....I was expecting a FTF & a cook-off to occur in the AR demo....those were always fun.

IMO, unless you're in a panic fire/"broken arrow" type situation where you have hordes of the enemy about to swamp you.... you should get "dexter slapped" upside your head and a foot in the arse for melting down a perfectly good weapon like that.

o_O

Having said that.... it was pretty cool footage! :D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews