JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
comedy aside those exit cavities with the rifle rounds were devastating. Ive never seen a gel mannequin target like that before, pretty cool.

It's incredibly interesting seeing hits on one of those anatomical targets. I bet they cost a small fortune, but the visual and subsequent relatable damages are sobering.

Even that little lever action was just utterly devastating. 5.56 or 9mm almost seems to be doing a bad guy a humane kindness over using an actual full size rifle round or a shot blast, hu.

Kinda reminds me of Clint Smith's words when you watch side by side comparison like that.

From an earlier Garand thumb video, 5 12ga slugs to the torso:

1 to the head:

It's incredibly interesting seeing hits on one of those anatomical targets. I bet they cost a small fortune, but the visual and subsequent relatable damages are sobering.

Pretty pricey at $1995.00, but Ballistic Betty has a nice set of lungs.

1676224596167.png

eta: For only $6950.00 you can get the RealDoll version! :s0114:
1676224983653.png

Since with a double barrel you can fire both barrels at the same time, it would be interesting to see what two slugs hitting simultaneously would do.

Here is a screenshot from the video of damage from 1 slug.

10DB7533-FA7C-4076-A0AA-4FE93B38C67D.png

The one, and only, time I fired both barrels of a double barrel 12ga with 2 triggers, I cussed so hard the tree leaves in the area turned red 8 weeks early. :s0075:

My double barrel shotguns have ONE trigger, thank you.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top