JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And I wouldn't be holding it by the mag. Either,, a blow and it usually makes a mess of the mag well and anything else in the way. Weakest point in the entire system, open to expulsion of nasty stuff going real fast into a magazine full of other stuff that goes BOOM!

And I wouldn't be holding it by the mag. Either,, a blow and it usually makes a mess of the mag well and anything else in the way. Weakest point in the entire system, open to expulsion of nasty stuff going real fast into a magazine full of other stuff that goes BOOM!
I'm guessing he didn't think it was as bad as holding on to that glowing foregrip:rolleyes:

Safer than slingshots

http://planet1051.com/slingshot-demonstration-backfires-and-goes-completely-wrong-video/

Dont want to ruin a great thread, but when I think of weapon melt-downs, I think of Korean War history; direct fire tank and artillery into human waves.

http://www.koreanwar-educator.org/topics/branch_accounts/marine/p_marine_artillery.htm

Now THATS going to leave a mark!
Perhaps an angled backstop is in order? Kind of reminds me of some of the idiots I've seen shooting in rock pits.

I
Now THATS going to leave a mark!
Perhaps an angled backstop is in order? Kind of reminds me of some of the idiots I've seen shooting in rock pits.

I don't know what my problem is, but that video makes me laugh; must be the residuals from all my head injuries....I was expecting a FTF & a cook-off to occur in the AR demo....those were always fun.

IMO, unless you're in a panic fire/"broken arrow" type situation where you have hordes of the enemy about to swamp you.... you should get "dexter slapped" upside your head and a foot in the arse for melting down a perfectly good weapon like that.

o_O

Having said that.... it was pretty cool footage! :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top