JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Imagine this...
You come home from two days of selling, buying, and trading at the gun show. You made enough to pay the bills so wife is happy... you sold a gun or two that you really didn't want to, but as a result of your sacrifice you now have enough to build a rifle or two....
Let's say you are a lucky sob and stumble on to a couple great deals... and among your spoils are the following...
-A BNIB Knights Armorment R.A.S. System
-A genuine 14.5" Colt Barrel.... unfired, but a little scuffed from riding in some guys spare parts bin for years.
-A MaTech Rear BUIS

Whattaya do? What Do You DO?
10586EF0-20C2-482C-83F3-F315742A93DF.jpeg
First correct answer gets a "like";)

A Monty Hall Problem:
  1. Sell it all ASAP for more than I got it for...
  2. Post it all on NWFA so I can get some ideas on what to do...
  3. Lob it all into MY parts bin, get out my saffron robes and start chanting "Hare Kirshna". If'n it's gonna happen, it will build itself.
Did I win? Do I get a new car?
Good on ya for making an honest living from this. :)

The correct answer is build an M4gery.. a full on colt clone of the M4 Socom currently used by our brave service men and women of the armed forces. Way I see it... the barrel is probably the hardest single piece to aquire(both in $ and availability) and the RAS is a close second.
I wasn't in the market for either one, but sometimes a project literally falls in your lap....And that's what happened to me over the weekend.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top