JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I learned 95% of what there is to know about AR's and moved on.

I like them. There a great rifle.
I just don't keep two dozen of them laying around so I can dress them like Barbie dolls. Or play Lego's with them.

They are a gateway gun.
Now it's time to move on to something with more kick. :s0108:

I learned 95% of what there is to know about AR's and moved on.

I like them. There a great rifle.
I just don't keep two dozen of them laying around so I can dress them like Barbie dolls. Or play Lego's with them.

They are a gateway gun.
Now it's time to move on to something with more kick. :s0108:
Some of us just never grow up. I love me some LEGO time.;)

I would think so... After a dozen or so AR builds and countless reconfigurations of those... it's safe to say I'm officially "through the gate" and they are definitly on my radar.
Good luck... If you're going to get another rifle to break the build-an-AR habit, the FAL is just gonna be the same thing, just a different face for the same devil! Hell, once I finish my Imbel I'm going to be saving up for an Israeli HBAR, then try and see if I can get a L2A1....

You can see where it becomes the same devil. :eek:

One piece of something always sparks interest and the wheels get to churning and soon, a project is borne... :D
Hell, I found a piece of wood in my shop......:p:p:p
And I dug through the cave yesterday, boxed up all my old thru-hole electronics stuff -- UVEeproms, eraser, CPUS, FETs, BiPolar TO3 transistors, diodes, etc, and plan on donating it all to a hobbyist shop for someone who might want.... If I find my PROM and PLD programmers, I'll include those too.... A cache of stuff you cannot buy any more.
I'll note, I felt zero urge to build ANYTHING retro....

And I dug through the cave yesterday, boxed up all my old thru-hole electronics stuff -- UVEeproms, eraser, CPUS, FETs, BiPolar TO3 transistors, diodes, etc, and plan on donating it all to a hobbyist shop for someone who might want.... If I find my PROM and PLD programmers, I'll include those too.... A cache of stuff you cannot buy any more.
I'll note, I felt zero urge to build ANYTHING retro....

Exactly,I assume those are those computer parts???:eek::p

Exactly,I assume those are those computer parts???:eek::p
No. Those I get rid of ASAP, though in retrospect, should have scavenged the gold off them.
These are components I would use for custom industrial controls Waaayyy back when. Intel 8031, 8052 & 80196 CPUs, TTL & CMOS glue logic, junk like that. Prolly the only things I'll keep are my resistor sets, fuses and a few power diodes.

There's just something about a Colt barrel. When you pick one up you just know it's legit by the feel of it before you even look down the chamber and at the roll marks to confirm it's real.

20293D02-895B-4568-BD0A-582924020F46.jpeg 9CE58594-F117-4565-8743-9CF73DA98B27.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads