JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sensitive new age guy stuff is so last century, like bald guys with pony tails. For him, PTSD means "please talk softly, darling". Obviously he has trouble with spacial reasoning, so this (-------------------) he would call six inches, and I'm sure it bruises his palm. With exaggerations like his, he should take up fishing. :confused:

That same thought crossed my mind. My father served in Vietnam and legitimately suffered from PTSD symptoms. It is a slap in the face of the PTSD that true warriors actually experience. I think he owns some big apologies for that little comment.

And I think this guy needs a testosterone check. I suspect most women have more testosterone than this guy.

Yep he needs to Nut-Up but that may not be an actual option in his case. This is just another Snowflake busy with his Victim and Virtue Signaling to his fellow Sh*t-Heads

I can't believe people like this live in the great country of America.

They need to send him to A-stan for a week to learn what PTSD really is.
And then get boot stomped by a real man with real PTSD.

That's the kind of guy who cries during sex.

His emotional, mental, and physical weakness is on a level not before seen by America.
Thank God his kind weren't around in 1776.

Hillary has something to say about this guy

image.jpeg

The gun shop owner, ex police and likes extended background checks with mental health screenings, probably slipped him a .50 beowulf :D.

Guaranteed to bruise the shoulder and is loud even with muffs.

I think articles like this are comical but fairly harmless. The amount of wrong information in here is easy to refute or explain to anyone and the number of videos out there with people enjoying the AR15 platform provide a clear argument against nearly everything the guy writes. People who are already convinced that guns make people killers will only be more convinced but anyone who has been curious or undecided on the issue should recognize this as a shrill, biased piece of writing.

Actually satire was one of my first thoughts as well ...
Unfortunately I do not think it is.
I wonder if the writer would have talked to or shot with some folks who have shot AR15's or the M16 series instead of a gun shop owner , how different his article would have been?
Andy

Last Edited:
The funny part is that the writer is actually being serious but has no clue as to what a complete and total inner child he is revealing himself to be. I know he thinks he is being brave and manly by making up this story, but it's not working out that way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top