JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My laptop froze on it so I didn't finish it. But I am pretty sure this yahoo has no idea what a "bazooka" feels like. Also, the GS owner sounds like a fricking MORON. Does he think an extended background check on his family & friends would not cost him his FFL? I bet it would, be careful what you wish for. He's a villainous scum for even saying this. I hope he loses all his customers after this. He's no friend of the 2nd Amendment in my book.

Brutus Out
He's from Europe. They're used to having their rights trampled. Or not having many to begin with. I wonder how far they had to look to find such a politically confused gun shop owner.

From the article: "The recoil bruised my shoulder. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary case of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable."

Ok, 1. AR's DON'T recoil enough to bruise a hemophiliac. 2. The brass casings fly AWAY from your face. 3. There's NO sulphur smell, it's cordite, and you're not sniffing the "destruction" of the paper targets, or the concrete backstop, you're posturing. And, 4. Temporary PTSD? what the actual foxtrot?!

I wholeheartedly agree with AndyinEverson. Don't even go there with getting PTSD from shooting an AR. I too have been in combat back in the day. Used an M-16 too. How the bubblegum does this bubblegum excuse for a male know exactly what a bazooka feels like to shoot anyways? Bet he ain't shot one of those. [deep autogenic breathing] Have there even been "bazookas" since WW2? This is what we are all up against...raw timid emotions. No facts. No discussions. Just that "It scared me" and therefore no one should be doing this because "I am frightened by it". Such is the world right now as I see it.

This Richard has a lot of nerve even mentioning PTSD! That denegrates all of our nations suffering heroes who truly have that horrible disorder! Just enrages me!

This Richard has a lot of nerve even mentioning PTSD! That denegrates all of our nations suffering heroes who truly have that horrible disorder! Just enrages me!

That same thought crossed my mind. My father served in Vietnam and legitimately suffered from PTSD symptoms. It is a slap in the face of the PTSD that true warriors actually experience. I think he owns some big apologies for that little comment.

And I think this guy needs a testosterone check. I suspect most women have more testosterone than this guy.

Actually he was kind of correct since a Bazooka (US Military weapon lets say the M1A1 Bazooka) has no recoil as it is a shoulder fired rocket.

So if he meant the AR-15 has no recoil he's close but even for someone like me used to shooting a 30-06 it does in fact have recoil.

But still a dumbarse

Here's a real man at age 12. Youngest person to enlist in WW2.

The South Dakota, known also as "Battleship X" during the war, was a destroyer under the command of Captain Thomas Leigh Gatch that was heading to Guadalcanal, one of the Solomon Islands in the South Pacific. On the night of November 14, 1942, during the Battle of Guadalcanal, the battleship was hit forty-seven times by Japanese fire. One explosion threw Calvin down three decks of stairs. He was seriously wounded by shrapnel that tore through his face and knocked out his front teeth. Additionally, he suffered severe burns, but in spite of his injuries he tried to rescue fellow sailors from danger.

"I took belts off the dead and made tourniquets for the living and gave them cigarettes and encouraged them all night. It was a long night. It aged me… I didn't do any complaining because half the ship was dead."

For his efforts during the battle and aiding other soldiers, despite his own injuries, he received the Bronze Star as well as a Purple Heart.

Here's his story.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj2nIrfh6nNAhVHxWMKHc7rCfsQFghAMAU&url=http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2015/04/youngest-serve-calvin-graham-12-years-old-wwii/&usg=AFQjCNHc1gw1vd2v7lvwTaSnWzCQ0hl2wA

Last Edited:
Firing a Bazooka seems a bit boring and not so scary. If you go by this old training video anyway.
Of course the old military training videos make flying a P-38 lightning seem a snore.

Firing a Bazooka seems a bit boring and not so scary. If you go by this old training video anyway.
Of course the old military training videos make flying a P-38 lightning seem a snore.

funny you mentioning the P38. I read something from the guy that got Yamomoto and he talked about how they would go full on one engine and cut the 2nd so they would turn like a tank and outmaneuver the zeros.

George Carlin once advised, "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

W.C. Fields: "Never smarten up a chump."

Proverbs 26:4, "Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."

You guys need to lighten up on the kuntzman, it's prolly his time of the month and you know how they get when they're all bloated and headachy. I mean after all, with all the big noises and those smelly smells and stuff just flying by it's pretty little face, I mean really you guys, what about his feelings ? Your all just so mean !!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top