JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
image.jpeg

To answer the question "does it make him a gun grabbing commie.."

No. It doesn't. It makes him a traitor and borders along treason. Worse than a commie.

It doesn't make him a "gun grabbing commie".
And with all due respect to those who have served ( myself having served ) , just because you served it doesn't make you an expert on what a civilian should or should not own.

If it is legal for me to own , then I do not want anyone telling me what I should or should not own.
I can make up my own mind , thank you very much.
I am very tired of others who have no idea of me or what I think , telling me what I can do or should do.
Andy

Balls are too manly for someone who does not realize the risk in disarming our country.
Give that person a magnifying glass and a hunting permit. He needs all the help he can get from the sympathy he preaches

I can't believe people like this live in the great country of America.

They need to send him to A-stan for a week to learn what PTSD really is.
And then get boot stomped by a real man with real PTSD.

That's the kind of guy who cries during sex.

His emotional, mental, and physical weakness is on a level not before seen by America.
Thank God his kind weren't around in 1776.

Yes, he puts the big W in Wussy. The silver lining to this fable: The balloon goes full confiscation or zombie apocalypse, "guys" like the Kuntzman will be dealt with short shrift....although now he has "some experience" as a "Assault weaponeer".

$5.00 says he is back on a range within a few weeks now that he's had that first snort of cordite and hot brass...oh yeah, he'll offend again..... His metro ego will not allow him to continue to cower to the mighty, Evil Black Rifle! Sauron must be fed!

Brutus Out

Last week the NY Times and the gun banners were calling that Marine a maladjusted mouth-breathing PTSD wife beating knuckle-dragging ticking time bomb from some trailer court in the South, so now we know that journalists have no ethics whatsoever, just propaganda to push.

I say we start a new ad campaign! AR-15 equals Awesome Rifle 15th edition! Easy to fill in the previous 14 and here are some of my votes in not necessarily but close to chronological order:

1. Kentucky Long Rifle
2. 1853 Springfield
3. Sharps carbine (repeating)
4. Springfield Trapdoor
5. Henry repeater
6. 1873 Winchester
7. Spencer repeater
8. Winchester 1876
9. Sharps
10. Winchester 1886
11. 30-40 Krag Jorgenson
12. 1903A3 Springfield
13. M1 Garand
14. M14
15. Armalite Rifle 15 aka Awesome Rifle 15th Edition:D

Brutus Out

View attachment 297606

No. It doesn't. It makes him a traitor and borders along treason. Worse than a commie.

It also means Marine or not he doesn't know WTF the actual definition of an assault rifle is. Lee Harvey Oswald was a Marine as was the Texas Tower sniper; doesn't make them authorities on all weapons, simply effective with them.

Brutus Out

You guys kinda walked right into this one. He's obviously lying, how many people have you seen shoot an AR15 and not like it? Yeah, that's what I thought. Sure, it's remotely possible that he genuinely didn't like it, but it's more likely that he's just trolling, and he caught a lot of fish.

View attachment 297606

The headline says "No civilian should own this gun". Hmm, he's in his fatigues, so can we assume that "this gun", the rifle in his hand actually is an "assault" rifle, capable of select fire?? All I see in that photo and that headline is a gun that looks like and AR 15, but likely is not. Since I haven't (and won't) read their filth, I'm just curious, did he actually mean AR 15, or did he mean the actual assault rifle he carried in the military?? Inquiring minds want to know...

That aside, I wonder what this man, who swore an oath to protect and defend this country and it's constitution, thinks about giving up other rights??

Meh. You could put a fellow born in the middle of the Serengeti in a Prius in downtown Portland and he would feel the same way as Kuntzman did with the AR 15. Every bit as dangerous and awe inspiring I'm sure.

I feel the same way as you guys. If he ever shot a pistol before, must have been water pistols when he was a kid. I cannot believe someone would write this trip, unless he was related to someone named Bloomberg. Sad.

When I saw this article I was absolutely perplexed. Before Saturday I had never fired an AR, I'd fired many other rifles but I only recently expanded from handguns to long guns as well. I purchased my new AR Saturday, looks like I barely beat the buzzer on that one, took it up to the hills Saturday evening. Much like this moron Kuntzman, I was surprised.

I was surprised because these things have nearly zero felt recoil. I put 400 rounds down range and would have kept going had I not run out of daylight. My shoulder didn't get bruised but I did get a skinned knee as, in my excitement to fire my new gun, I stumbled out of my truck and tumbled down the gravel embankment.
I'm 5"2 and barely a buck o' five on the scale. I managed to escape "PTSD" and never once saw the brass flash past my face.
Sadly, most people are unwilling to see what they don't want to see. No matter how many of us talk about what an AR really is, what it really does, after seeing this piece of tripe many people will shut the book on the AR, nod in self-satisfaction further convinced the black, scary, "assault weapon" is a danger and a menace in anyone's hands.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top