JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am wondering if Gersh Kuntzman actually wears grandma underwear...

"The recoil bruised my shoulder. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary case of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable"

Needs to go to his safe place, put on the flannel jammies, assume the fetal position and suck his thumb. I'm sure that has worked well in the past when something in the big mean world
scared him.

I am wondering if Gersh Kuntzman actually wears grandma underwear...

"The recoil bruised my shoulder. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary case of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable"

Is this for real ???
I wonder if this yayhoo crosses the street by themself or if the extremely fast and loud cars cause a nervous breakdown :eek:

WOW my son was shooting my Charter Arms Bulldog pug (2.5" barrel .44spl) when he was 5 years old. And hitting a paper plate with it at 7 yards. This guy is a wimpy milk toast.

My daughter and son fight over which one has shot the bigger gun she a M-19 semi auto 40mm grenade launcher while a Corpsman in the US Navy Training with the Marines. He a Quad mount .50BMG on board a Guided missile cruiser used for native boats and mines.

This guy is a joke.

What would he do if someone handed him a real mans rifle like a M1 Garand or maybe a Win M70 in 300win mag? he would crap himself.

This is really what the whole thing boils down to:

"There should be expanded background checks — extending into your family, friends and associates," he said. "And there should be a mental health screening. In Europe, if you want to buy a gun, you have to see a doctor (for a psychiatric examination) to see if something's not right."

They ever want to screen your friends before selling you a gun.

First of all, let start with his name, Gersh Kuntzman. Speaks volumes. And yes, I am a judgmental prick when need be. Well, nothing really more to add.

00000lib logic.jpg

Like many of you who read the article , I don't know where to begin.
But shooting a AR15 gave you PTSD? Give me a fvcking break!!!!
As one who has shot a M16A2 in combat and had been shot at with M16A1's in the same , don't even talk to me buddy about PTSD.

If I were to reply it be like this:
I am very sorry you feel that way about a rifle.
Some of your imagery was frightening to me " it dosen't take any imagination to see dozens of bodies falling in front of your barrel" is just one of many.
As I said I've been in combat trust me, you do not want to see dozens of dead bodies, even in your imagination.
Some of your facts are also wrong. the AR15 is semi auto only , not fully automatic.
I found your article coming up short on fact and long on opinion and emotion
Andy

Last Edited:
This is sad, so very, very, very sad state of affairs. If he is that bothered by firing a gun, he probably isn't qualified to be in public.

At the CMP match I attended last month, a 14-year-old girl placed about the middle of the pack among some fine shooters. What was she shooting? An AR. No PTSD, no fear, no apprehension. Just good trigger control, proper breathing and hitting her targets. This fine young lady is a better example of a quality person than that dweeb.

So sad.

Like many of you who read the article , I don't know where to begin.
But shooting a AR15 gave you PTSD? Give me a fvcking break!!!!
As one who has shot a M16A2 in combat and had been shot at with M16A1's in the same , don't even talk to me buddy about PTSD.

If I were to reply it be like this:
I am very sorry you feel that way about a rifle.
Some of your imagery was frightening to me " it dosen't take any imagination to see dozens of bodies falling in front of your barrel" is just one of many.
As I said I've been in combat trust me, you do not want to dozens of dead bodies, even in your imagination.
Some of your facts are also wrong. the AR15 is semi auto only , not fully automatic.
I found your article coming up short on fact and long on opinion and emotion
Andy

I'm pretty sure he means PMS.

Could be he does mean PMS.
( if he can't get basic facts correct it is hard to say what he means )
It was a poorly written article.
Very little in actual facts and loads of opinion and emotion.
Other than stirring the pot and spewing nonsense the article is worthless.
Andy

My laptop froze on it so I didn't finish it. But I am pretty sure this yahoo has no idea what a "bazooka" feels like. Also, the GS owner sounds like a fricking MORON. Does he think an extended background check on his family & friends would not cost him his FFL? I bet it would, be careful what you wish for. He's a villainous scum for even saying this. I hope he loses all his customers after this. He's no friend of the 2nd Amendment in my book.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top