JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I just read the article, and the follow-up. Not in a very long time have I read something so ridiculously absurd. If he wants to restrict firearms because a few people are abusing the 2nd amendment, then maybe we should consider restricting freedom of the press, because this article was definitely an abuse of the 1st amendment. The writer is entitled to his own opinion, but printing opinion is different from printing lies.

And what really really really inflamed me about this article was that he dared to compare his coming down from adrenaline as PTSD. Way to invalidate true sufferers of PTSD. He could have stated he suffered temporary post traumatic stress (PTS) and I would have been fine with that, but to say he had a DISORDER for an hour?! PTSD happens when PTS remains for several months and takes years to overcome if at all! Saying he had temporary PTSD from firing an AR would be like somebody saying they temporarily felt just like a rape victim after finding their car had been prowled, or that after they got rear ended, they temporarily felt just like somebody who's child had been eaten by an alligator in front of their eyes and is gone forever.

I guess journalists don't have to research anything any more. After all, it isn't about the truth so much as it is about the paycheck.

It is sickening, purely sickening.:mad:

Writers like Kuntzman are nothing but Emotion Whores.
Preying on people's emotions and making a profit from fear , misunderstanding and out right lies.
Hiding behind their false words and using the First Amendment as a shield is the act of a coward.
Andy

ied dickhead.jpg

Just asking for a friend, where does one find a bazooka upper for an AR?

When I was in boot, the DI did the 'put it against a lucky volunteer family jewels and fire it".
Buffered rifles in a poodle round are nothing to be toyed with, up one up against the turret of a MBT and it'll plum flip it over.

I cant wait to see if my new toy is like a bazooka:D
That poor little girl,mean dad making her shoot that thing.:eek:
He's telling her about the safety and she like lets get rollin pops

"I took a deep breath and determined to enter a Wal-Mart. A "greeter" met me with, "Howdy, welcome to Wal-Mart." I'm from the north. We don't say "Howdy". I sneer back at the microaggression and strain to hold back tears of rage. Barely controlling myself, I asked where I could find a BB gun. He directed me to "sporting goods," still smiling and gloating over his slyly delivered offense."

What is it like to fire a Daisy BB gun? (http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/what-is-is-like-to-fire-a-bb-gun-t18065.html)

Saw this on Facebook a couple weeks back. What is really sad is that he has a public voice. We don't. Our values of freedom and self-reliance are bad. Their values are "reasonable" and common sense." The sheeple of this country are in a septic tank of leftist propaganda.

Beth Alcatar at USCCA just wrote a very nice illustration of how we need to hoist these people by their own petard...

Excerpt:
"I…I never knew. I honestly didn't think that you would be the type of person who had a pool. It's just so irresponsible. And it's so dangerous. Do you even know how dangerous pools are? Do you realize how many people die every year by pool? Think of all the children who die. Think of YOUR children. Are you willing to sacrifice their safety just so you can take a dip now and then? Is that worth it? To know that someone could die at any moment?

"I can't imagine having a swimming pool at my home. Just knowing that this death liquid was lurking outside the backdoor 24-7 would be enough to make me a nervous wreck. I mean…really. Have you even watched the news lately? Have you seen how many pool deaths there have been? I bet you know tons of people who have family members or loved ones who have died by pool. Or maybe you, personally, know someone who died this way. Think about it. How do you think THEY would feel if they knew you had a pool? You're just swimming all over their deaths, like it doesn't even matter."
Check it out at If the Tables Were Turned | Pacifiers & Peacemakers - USCCA - you KNOW you want to... :p

Beth Alcatar at USCCA just wrote a very nice illustration of how we need to hoist these people by their own petard...

Excerpt:

Check it out at If the Tables Were Turned | Pacifiers & Peacemakers - USCCA - you KNOW you want to... :p
I did something similar to a coworker recently on another subject (very political and not relevant to this story) to do a 180 on him. I may have used the terms "micro-aggression" and "trigger phrase" in the same sentence... I can still see the look in his face when I finished up with "You're being insensitive to my insensitivity!!". Been saving that one up for a while now. I feel like I spent it wisely. :D

We're still on speaking terms - he's actually been nicer since. I have hope for him. ;)

I don't get it. I am not a religious person. I don't spend time pondering God, the Bible, Christ etc. I just live my life! Why do some people, like this Kuntzman, feel they need to pick something out of the air, that a large group of people are in to, and talk it down? So Kuntzman has a bunch of people reading him and going, "Oh hell yeah!" "Spot on!" "We're with you!". And Kuntzman has people on OTHER side of the aisle doing the opposite. There's nothing being accomplished with this? And this guy gets PAID FOR THIS!?

What a PUTZ! And with a name like "KUNTZMAN.....He's got to be a PU$$Y.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top