JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
but I did get a skinned knee as, in my excitement to fire my new gun, I stumbled out of my truck and tumbled down the gravel embankment.

Proof that the AR-15 is a demonic weapon capable of committing atrocities far beyond the most vile sociopath's worst imaginings. Obviously they need to be banned to save us all from the terror.

It's just as likely the New York Daily "News" (yeah, right) made that whole story up, about that Marine, and the poor schmuck is out there trying to tell people he never said anything like that. Or the guy in the picture was not a Marine, but just another advocate of victim disarmament.

What blows me away is the recklessness of these people. They think we are just going to hand our guns over? There will be no repercussions at all? I guess bootlickers believe everybody is just like them, despite all the evidence to the contrary. Oh well, Darwin...

image.jpeg

I've posted this video before...

Like @Foomamapop this little gal was well under 100lbs, soaking wet with a leather jacket. She got lumps from the slugs in the shotgun, not the AR. Such an unweilding rifle how did she ever control it? Not to mention her first time out shooting anything beyond a BB gun.

I'm still perplexed by the article author.

I've posted this video before...

Like @Foomamapop this little gal was well under 100lbs, soaking wet with a leather jacket. She got lumps from the slugs in the shotgun, not the AR. Such an unweilding rifle how did she ever control it? Not to mention her first time out shooting anything beyond a BB gun.

I'm still perplexed by the article author.

Poor thing. I'm sure she still suffers from PTSD.
Those BB guns are also traumatizing, I'm surprised she was willing to try anything after those horrific, trauma-inducing BB guns.

Proof that the AR-15 is a demonic weapon capable of committing atrocities far beyond the most vile sociopath's worst imaginings. Obviously they need to be banned to save us all from the terror.
It's all true. Every word of what you said. My knee almost still hurts. I wouldn't have this horrible, debilitating injury were it not for that evil assault rifle.

PTSD? Buddy, you have no f&%ING idea what PTSD even is! Drop his azz in the Mt's of azzstan with 200 insurgents armed with every thing ever made, and its just you, your Squad mates, half wounded, and no reinforcements! Now unleash all those insurgents for 12 hellish hours on your azz and talk to me about PTSD!!! Loud? you wouldn't be thinking loud after a pair of A-10's strafed danger close, that's friggin loud! A bomb going off? Try having a 1000 ponder land 200 meters from your hole and the blast picks your azz up three feet in the air and then slams it back down and complain how it felt like a bomb going off! Please, leave the man stuff to us MEN and keep yer trap shut about the man stuff you only wish you had a pair to appreciate! Don't worry your self none, boy, We got this!

I think the gun store owner had a little fun with this guy. Fixed him up with some semi auto rifle chambered for the 50 cal Browning Round. And told him it was an AR-15.....HEE HEE.:cool::)

It *is* deafening if you don't wear your ear protection! Though I have to deal with a relative who snores louder than an AR... seriously, my mother is so bad that frequently one or the other of us goes and sleeps in the car, and that's even with us having opposite ends of the house. :(

It *is* deafening if you don't wear your ear protection! Though I have to deal with a relative who snores louder than an AR... seriously, my mother is so bad that frequently one or the other of us goes and sleeps in the car, and that's even with us having opposite ends of the house. :(
Gives new meaning to Sawin Logs, Man, sounds like she's clear cuttin old growth!!!

Double Tap Range Responds, and Gresh Kuntzman is a Liar
Double Tap Shooting Range Responds:
Yesterday the man in this video from the NY Daily News called and asked if he could come and interview us about the basic principles of how an AR-15 works. We acknowledged his offer so that we could prove that an AR-15 is indeed a great and safe weapon as stated in the video. After the video was filmed there was another Q&A type conversation on how things work in other countries, what are some of the things others believe would be a step into the right direction of gun control. To our knowledge we did not know that Mr. Kuntzman would completely turn things around and make our establishment look like one of anti-gun advocates. We have received dozens of phone from all over the country in regards to the article. Many of these callers expressed disgust with the article and told us to stay away from the media. I can assure everyone that we do not support mental health screenings like they do in Europe and we don't think that government officials should take away guns from people as it was portrayed in the article. Currently we are doing everything we can to take this article down because after reading it we are just as disgusted about it as all of you are.
Never talk to the media unless they are known friendly. That goes triple for known hostile media like the New York Daily News. In fact, it's probably a good idea that if the dude is arrives with New York plates it's going to be a hit piece. Seriously people: don't talk to the ****ing media.

Related posts (automatically generated):
  1. Gersh Kuntzman is Just Trolling for Clicks

This is the third article I have read that has called the AR platform a weapon of mass destruction. These people are so far removed from reality.

Don't underestimate them - the people who write these articles are smarter than they appear. The articles are rhetoric intended to sway their intended audience (that's not us) to achieve their political goals. Inaccuracies and inflammatory exaggeration are by design.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top