JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@corsar66

That looks well done. With the option to raise/lower the mag carrier.
Was this made for you? Does it wear you, or verse visa? Reason for asking, is I looked into the HS INCOG a bit more and decided to pass getting one.
Thanks for the contact info. I'll get in touch with Mr. Christman.

@corsar66

Was this made for you? Does it wear you, or verse visa? Reason for asking, is I looked into
Obviously I can forget the gun is there, but not really discomfort able
@corsar66

Was this made for you? Does it wear you, or verse visa? Reason for asking, is I looked into the HS INCOG a bit more and decided to pass getting one.
Thanks for the contact info. I'll get in touch with Mr. Christman.

It was custom made for me from pictures sent to Bill "RFG" after a couple messages, I'm very happy with the holster, wear it as much as I can, can remove the magazine carrier but I haven't do it (better have it and don't needed than need it ...) he knew right away what I want it.

Last Edited:
I've carried a FNS-9 in an INCOG for about 2 years. The only downside is that it doesn't protect the ambi mag release and on a couple of occasions I found that my mag was released so I am sure to give my mag a periodic tug.

I hate it when that happens. Turns your gun into a single shot if you have to "present" it, or even a zero shot if it has a mag safety. Kinda defeats the whole point of being armed... :rolleyes:

I switched my Walther PPQ to have the mag release button on the right side even though I am right handed - I hated having my thumb on top of the thing. That way there is no pressure on the button, and my index finger still works to release the mag (although I'd like a heel release even better - the need for fast mag changes in a 16-shot pistol is almost non-existent). Then when I bought my OWB holster from some small outfit (can't even remember the name now - no marks on the holster) I asked if he could bring the kydex up to cover the button on the right side of the pistol. He did it without charge. So now no more inadvertent mag dumps...

I've also shaved the button down to minimum height with a dremel tool, back when I was carrying a 1911. That worked pretty well too, but I like the right-side button better.

I'm 5'-11", 160lbs. Looking for a comfortable AIWB. No fat roll (sorry all ) to flop over. Looking for a holster configuration that pulls the grip in to the belly for less print. Pistol is a G19. I've considered modifying (adding a pad) to push the bottom of the holster out.

Currently looking at the INCOG. What else is suitable?
Silent Thunder Slim (AIWB Only)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got an alternative to appendix today. A RH cross-draw that sits over the spleen instead of the appendix. OWB, but still very concealable. I like that it points away from my body.

I'm 5'-11", 160lbs. Looking for a comfortable AIWB. No fat roll (sorry all ) to flop over. Looking for a holster configuration that pulls the grip in to the belly for less print. Pistol is a G19. I've considered modifying (adding a pad) to push the bottom of the holster out.

Currently looking at the INCOG. What else is suitable?
Hello, I have carried a S&W 625-3 since 1990 AIWB and now carry a GLOCK Gen4 G29 almost exclusively. My new Holster choice and the best Holster and most comfortable Holster I have ever used is the Holster from N82TACTICAL.COM and it is again the best Holster out there for AIWB carry. You must get the "Professional" model as it has a unique locking mechanism that features a molded polycarbonate material that securely locks the firearm into place when worn. It doesn't move and it is so comfortable to wear all year round. With this model you must wear your shirt untucked to cover the Holster. They make a tuckable model but I would avoid a design like that. The "Professional" model by N82Tactical is the only Holster out there that I can highly recommend after carrying concealed for 26 years, everyday. Again, I use it for a G29 as well as a G20 without any concerns at all. The G29 use a smaller version of the "PRO" model than the Large Model for the G20. Nate and Nate also have excellent customer service and the Holster is of the highest quality and they are guaranteed! I have gone through several Holsters over the past 26 years and I could have saved hundreds of dollars over those years had this Holster been available in 1990. This is a "state of the art" Holster that offers comfort, security, and peace of mind. It doesn't pattern or print. It keeps the grip close to the belt line and the trigger is covered and the gun is safely secured and cannot be grabbed and removed from the Holster without knowing how to actually remove it, which is a clockwise twist and draw. I always carry my GLOCK with a full clip but with an empty chamber. However, I would be comfortable with a loaded chamber using this Holster under the right circumstances in the appropriate environment. It is the responsibility of the person caring the firearm to keep their damn fingers out of the trigger guard when drawing and especially re-holstering their weapon. That is how there are accidental (negligent) discharges by irresponsible individuals who get careless. I like to help people and I am a very detail orientated person who spends way to much time researching and evaluating things before I make a buying decision or otherwise. You can trust that I have just saved you a considerable amount of time, money and frustration by recommending to you the N82TACTICAL PROFESSIONAL HOLSTER. It will put a smile on your face and give you peace of mind that your weapon is safely secure, concealed, invisible, and the most comfortable Holster you have ever experienced. Also, this Holster will not mark the finish on your gun at all. It is extremely secure yet can be quickly drawn from the Holster. I have ran at full speed a few times without any slipping etc... as this Holster is very secure, especially with the suede backing that also wicks away moisture and keeps you feeling cool around your waistline area where the Holster is located. I would also recommended a belt that is 1.5" in width or even a 1.0" belt, but not anything wider as this only add's bulk. I thing a tactical webbed belt would be really nice as long as the buckle isn't a thick one and is secured. I am using a leather dress belt because practically all the tactical belts add to much bulk/girth to the waistline and this works for me. I also like a very thin low profile buckle and often have it centered on my left side about 10 or 11 o'clock. Most belts are to thick and stiff, tactical or otherwise, and an 1.5" wide and a very thin belt works best for an AIWB Holster from my experiences. Granted if you are carrying open with a Holster on a belt than you'll need a stiffer belt which add's bulk and weight but that is the price you pay for having a belt that is needed to support the weight of your gun and accessories. Ultimately the Holster you choose is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. You will not have any second doubts about this Holster, you can bet your life on it as I do mine. Unequivocally and without any reservations the N82TACTICAL PRO MODEL is a gift from God and has blessed the guys who designed it. Thus, the rest of us can reap the reward of knowing we have the best damn Holster available for an Appendix Inside The Waistband Holster, bar none!

Regards, Tedd

P.S. Please find the attached photo's of my actual holster with and without my G29. I trust this will be of help to you in your quest to find a holster that is appropriate for your needs.

HOL1.JPG HOL2.JPG HOL3.JPG HOL4.JPG HOL5.JPG HOL6.JPG HOL7.JPG HOL8.JPG HOL9.JPG HOL10.JPG HOL11.JPG HOL12.JPG HOL13.JPG HOL14.JPG HOL15.JPG HOL16.JPG HOL17.JPG HOL18.2.JPG HOL19.JPG HOL20.JPG HOL21.JPG HOL22.JPG HOL23.JPG

Last Edited:
Hello, I have carried a S&W 625-3 since 1990 AIWB and now carry a GLOCK Gen4 G29 almost exclusively. My new Holster choice and the best Holster and most comfortable Holster I have ever used is the Holster from N82TACTICAL.COM and it is again the best Holster out there for AIWB carry. You must get the "Professional" model as it has a unique locking mechanism that features a molded polycarbonate material that securely locks the firearm into place when worn. It doesn't move and it is so comfortable to wear all year round. With this model you must wear your shirt untucked to cover the Holster. They make a tuckable model but I would avoid a design like that. The "Professional" model by N82Tactical is the only Holster out there that I can highly recommend after carrying concealed for 26 years, everyday. Again, I use it for a G29 as well as a G20 without any concerns at all. The G29 use a smaller version of the "PRO" model than the Large Model for the G20. Nate and Nate also have excellent customer service and the Holster is of the highest quality and they are guaranteed! I have gone through several Holsters over the past 26 years and I could have saved hundreds of dollars over those years had this Holster been available in 1990. This is a "state of the art" Holster that offers comfort, security, and peace of mind. It doesn't pattern or print. It keeps the grip close to the belt line and the trigger is covered and the gun is safely secured and cannot be grabbed and removed from the Holster without knowing how to actually remove it, which is a clockwise twist and draw. I always carry my GLOCK with a full clip but with an empty chamber. However, I would be comfortable with a loaded chamber using this Holster under the right circumstances in the appropriate environment. It is the responsibility of the person caring the firearm to keep their damn fingers out of the trigger guard when drawing and especially re-holstering their weapon. That is how there are accidental (negligent) discharges by irresponsible individuals who get careless. I like to help people and I am a very detail orientated person who spends way to much time researching and evaluating things before I make a buying decision or otherwise. You can trust that I have just saved you a considerable amount of time, money and frustration by recommending to you the N82TACTICAL PROFESSIONAL HOLSTER. It will put a smile on your face and give you peace of mind that your weapon is safely secure, concealed, invisible, and the most comfortable Holster you have ever experienced. Also, this Holster will not mark the finish on your gun at all. It is extremely secure yet can be quickly drawn from the Holster. I have ran at full speed a few times without any slipping etc... as this Holster is very secure, especially with the suede backing that also wicks away moisture and keeps you feeling cool around your waistline area where the Holster is located. I would also recommended a belt that is 1.5" in width or even a 1.0" belt, but not anything wider as this only add's bulk. I thing a tactical webbed belt would be really nice as long as the buckle isn't a thick one and is secured. I am using a leather dress belt because practically all the tactical belts add to much bulk/girth to the waistline and this works for me. I also like a very thin low profile buckle and often have it centered on my left side about 10 or 11 o'clock. Most belts are to thick and stiff, tactical or otherwise, and an 1.5" wide and a very thin belt works best for an AIWB Holster from my experiences. Granted if you are carrying open with a Holster on a belt than you'll need a stiffer belt which add's bulk and weight but that is the price you pay for having a belt that is needed to support the weight of your gun and accessories. Ultimately the Holster you choose is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. You will not have any second doubts about this Holster, you can bet your life on it as I do mine. Unequivocally and without any reservations the N82TACTICAL PRO MODEL is a gift from God and has blessed the guys who designed it. Thus, the rest of us can reap the reward of knowing we have the best damn Holster available for an Appendix Inside The Waistband Holster, bar none!

Regards, Tedd

P.S. Please find the attached photo's of my actual holster with and without my G29. I trust this will be of help to you in your quest to find a holster that is appropriate for your needs.

View attachment 284520 View attachment 284521 View attachment 284522 View attachment 284523 View attachment 284524 View attachment 284525 View attachment 284526 View attachment 284527 View attachment 284528 View attachment 284529 View attachment 284530 View attachment 284531 View attachment 284532 View attachment 284533 View attachment 284534 View attachment 284535 View attachment 284538 View attachment 284541 View attachment 284542 View attachment 284543 View attachment 284544 View attachment 284546 View attachment 284547

I'm not aware of any retailers that stock these Holsters so you can get a hands on test ride. I ordered mine on-line via their website. The Holsters clip can be adjusted for the angle you like your grip resting i.e. whats called "cant". You can see how I adjusted mine. I am 5' 9.5" and about 190 (I used to be 160) and it's comfortable. I always buy my Levis 1"-2" larger in the waist so I'm not suffocated by the tightness, especially after a meal. If you are in the Seattle area, I can meet you somewhere sometime and show you the holster and let you try it on so you can get a better idea of what it is, that way you'll have a better informed perspective which will help with making a purchase decision. Let me know. Regards, Tedd

Last Edited:
I just caught onto your..now edited..post #30. Nothing was there previously, just your quote. The nearest dealer in Washington is in Kirkland, Wa. That doesn't surprise me actually, considering the holster appears to be a specialty item. I would have thought they might be more readily dispensed, considering. What's misleading to me (and likely others) is the use of poly carbonate. It is a bit odd, considering Kydex is available like weeds in a field. They look to be a (buy it) get married, without a date relationship. At this point in time I've no plans for a trip to the concrete skies. That could change though. Thanks for the offer to test!

I just caught onto your..now edited..post #30. Nothing was there previously, just your quote. The nearest dealer in Washington is in Kirkland, Wa. That doesn't surprise me actually, considering the holster appears to be a specialty item. I would have thought they might be more readily dispensed, considering. What's misleading to me (and likely others) is the use of poly carbonate. It is a bit odd, considering Kydex is available like weeds in a field. They look to be a (buy it) get married, without a date relationship. At this point in time I've no plans for a trip to the concrete skies. That could change though. Thanks for the offer to test!
Most holsters are specialty, not every shop can carry every best holster out there. It is easy to order online and I also bought from them direct online and got a discount as well. Fast shipping and if you don't like you just return it. Once in awhile I take the train down to Vancouver and P-Land or LaCenter to see a relative or just hang out, so next time I do I'll let you know and I can show the holster to you if your up for it. Regards, Tedd

Yes, I understand. The CZ-75 was highly recommended to me about 2 weeks ago. CZ is also the parent company for Dan Wesson who makes the next 10MM I will buy. It's a full-size 1911 in 10MM that's called the Silverback. Razor Dobbs uses this exclusively for hunting and self-defense. He swears by the Double Tap 155gr XTP factory load. He has some great videos (on YouTube) of him and the DW 10MM in action and it's a devastating combination. I'll admit I was surprised when he told me he uses that 155gr load exclusively, especially for hunting. It really gets the job done! I've attached a photo (1) of the DW Silverback, it's about $2K and worth every dollar. And it's gorgeous!

DW Silverback 10MM 1911.png

Give the Raven Concealment Eidolon a look. It's supposed to have features specifically to pull the butt in closer. Right now it looks like they're only making the holster for Glocks. But good news...you qualify! ;-)

FYI, I don't have direct experience with this holster but Raven products are top notch in terms of quality. Note too that this particular holster was designed in conjunction with Kyle Defoor (Defoor Performance Shooting). Kyle is pretty highly regarded as a firearms instructor and I'm betting they did a good job with this holster.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my 9 Shield in a BladeTech IWB Appendix carry. I don't know if they make a model for your Glock or not. Since I have a CTC Green Laserguard Sight, this is the only holster which fits that configuration at this time. I would suggest changing the plastic clip to an Ulticlip metal device which is excellent. In fact I would suggest it for any IWB holster. This arrangement holds my holster and gun flat for me.

Roll my own:

Currently toting a CZ 75 P01

ELMY4jq.jpg

Used to tote M&P's - compact and full size

Xpbz0rr.jpg

I also made a rig for my wife's Shield - but it's similar to the PHlster Access - it's a simple taco type holster with a single strut & loop. I've carried it a bit to test the holster out and it's not bad but I prefer a bit more gun, and I typically prefer dual loop attachment because unlike most appendix carriers, I prefer the gun NOT to shift as I move. I put the gun where I want it, and with two loops, it stays there in the most comfortable position, with the least amount of touching/adjusting it throughout the day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top