JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You likely have already bought a holster now. However, I just came across the "winged" holster by US Grunt Gear. The winged portion rests up against your belt which helps to pull in the butt of the gun against your body. At least, that's the theory. I don't have any experience with this holster but US Grunt Gear supposedly makes pretty good stuff. Perhaps this can help someone else.

http://www.usgruntgear.com/aiho.html

I'm 5'-11", 160lbs. Looking for a comfortable AIWB. No fat roll (sorry all ) to flop over. Looking for a holster configuration that pulls the grip in to the belly for less print. Pistol is a G19. I've considered modifying (adding a pad) to push the bottom of the holster out.

Currently looking at the INCOG. What else is suitable?
I carry appendix as well. I started with Alien Holsters with my Beretta Nano, but when I got my new Springfield xds 45acp 4", I again tried Alien but also got a Hidden Hybrid Holster IWB. The HH pulls in tight and even with the larger extend mag, and it does not print! Very glad that I tried them. Sorry Alien! Good luck!

Last Edited:
I have been wearing a raw dog tactical defender pro for my xds 9mm and could not be happier. I can'tell believe how comfy it is to carry appendix. It also gives me a bit of confidence knowing the springfield has a grip safety.

I'm 5'-11", 160lbs. Looking for a comfortable AIWB. No fat roll (sorry all ) to flop over. Looking for a holster configuration that pulls the grip in to the belly for less print. Pistol is a G19. I've considered modifying (adding a pad) to push the bottom of the holster out.

Currently looking at the INCOG. What else is suitable?
Galco skyops aiwb my xdM 3.8 full size frame most days. Just a t-shirt over it, but it is tuckable if you are into that

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top