JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Received this email today regarding what I'm guessing was a complaint against me for open carrying. Firearm is always holstered. What are your thoughts?

45F38CAF-DF70-49CF-BEFA-FFE64A7B2AB7.jpeg

What's the old saying, "Being right and being dead right" or something like that? How far do you want to push this? Yes its' stupid, people tend to be stupid animals. You could keep doing it and it may go away. Or if enough complain they may try to force you to move. Is it worth it?
When I lived here and in AZ we could not get a CC law in AZ. Open carry was legal and the excuse used to keep law makers from passing a CC law. I gave up doing it and CC'd as it was a misdemeanor if caught and I figured now one was searching me. The reason was I got a belly full of people freaking out when they saw my gun.

Common area refers to anywhere outside your apartment, as I only go to and from my truck. I am moving to Cali next month for work so I could careless if they pursue me for open carrying. And will continue to open carry (no chl) until I leave or get evicted.

Common area refers to anywhere outside your apartment, as I only go to and from my truck. I am moving to Cali next month for work so I could careless if they pursue me for open carrying. And will continue to open carry (no chl) until I leave or get evicted.

I pictured "common area" being something totally different. Like where the "office" is.

Good luck with your move. I don't envy you heading to kommiefornia though.

Dont like the letter you got? wait till you try that in ca.

"I bought a house in Northern California so........ .I will carry my guns as I please on my property."

This is so in Texas, but do you know for certain this holds true in kommiefornia?

It's private property and you agreed to the rules to live there.

You have no argument. You can comply or move.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews