Advertise on Northwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms Forum
Gun Deals

Apartments not happy with open carry

Alexx1401

Reactions
What's the old saying, "Being right and being dead right" or something like that? How far do you want to push this? Yes its' stupid, people tend to be stupid animals. You could keep doing it and it may go away. Or if enough complain they may try to force you to move. Is it worth it?
When I lived here and in AZ we could not get a CC law in AZ. Open carry was legal and the excuse used to keep law makers from passing a CC law. I gave up doing it and CC'd as it was a misdemeanor if caught and I figured now one was searching me. The reason was I got a belly full of people freaking out when they saw my gun.

AMT

Reactions
Common area refers to anywhere outside your apartment, as I only go to and from my truck. I am moving to Cali next month for work so I could careless if they pursue me for open carrying. And will continue to open carry (no chl) until I leave or get evicted.
I pictured "common area" being something totally different. Like where the "office" is.

Good luck with your move. I don't envy you heading to kommiefornia though.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online