JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If so, please contact me here. Thinking of trips in the Blues in late November and December and early 2019. Thanks.
What areas r u thinking about? I know someone who has a vacant duplex at the base of the blues. But "blue mountains" is a huge area of course so may not be where u r looking for. Might make a good home base if in right area.

I saw this local Yokel at the wildlife refuge on Sunday. These were taken with a nightvision camera, that is why the colors look so weird. Amazing that it could even get a recognizable photo during the day and at these ranges though. The last photo was at 312 yards and the second one is roughly 300 yards as measured on google maps.

8-18.jpg

8-15.jpg

8-16.jpg

Are there any folks that are interested in an interest group or organizational meeting say next Monday night to talk and see if anyone wants to coordinate? If so, in the greater Portland area where would we meet?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top