JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No need to go to the Blues for 'yotes got 'em thicker 'en thieves right here in the LaPine/Sunriver areas and all points East - saw a HUGE one a couple weeks ago a couple miles from home while on a little off road ride.

No need to go to the Blues for 'yotes got 'em thicker 'en thieves right here in the LaPine/Sunriver areas and all points East - saw a HUGE one a couple weeks ago a couple miles from home while on a little off road ride.

Did you ice that bugger?

Did you ice that bugger?
Wasn't really prepared. Was just running the powerline road and would have never got the rifle out in time.
IMG_1232.JPG

Ah, gotcha. Well be prepared next time darn it!
Never been too keen about carrying guns uncased in a vehicle - mostly because I don't want them thrashing around, getting dinged up - I might have to come up with some kind of 'cradle' that will keep one muzzle down and secure on the passenger seat, yet accessible.

Never been too keen about carrying guns uncased in a vehicle - mostly because I don't want them thrashing around, getting dinged up - I might have to come up with some kind of 'cradle' that will keep one muzzle down and secure on the passenger seat, yet accessible.

Or get you a truck gun that you know is gonna get kicked around. Buy it, pull out your knife and put a nice big scratch in it. After that, you'll feel better and not care. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top