JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 12 Pack of Coffiest arrived yesterday. The first bottle is ok so far. It tastes like if you mixed Coco-Puff milk with coffee. It's surprisingly good it doesn't have as chalky of a texture as most protein shakes and the 150mg of caffeine (more then a Monster) definitely helps. I wouldn't want to only drink it but as a breakfast/lunch/snack it seems like it will work well. So far no ill effects but it's only been about an hour and a half.

The 12 Pack of Coffiest arrived yesterday. The first bottle is ok so far. It tastes like if you mixed Coco-Puff milk with coffee. It's surprisingly good it doesn't have as chalky of a texture as most protein shakes and the 150mg of caffeine (more then a Monster) definitely helps. I wouldn't want to only drink it but as a breakfast/lunch/snack it seems like it will work well. So far no ill effects but it's only been about an hour and a half.

You close to a bathroom? Wifey tried ensure once. It made her use the bathroom, a lot for awhile. :eek:

You close to a bathroom? Wifey tried ensure once. It made her use the bathroom, a lot for awhile. :eek:
10 feet away, and at about the 4 hr mark still nothing out of the ordinary. I have had ensure before and indeed it was a cleansing experience but not so with Soylent as of yet. If breakfast tomorrow goes well I plan having a few on Monday.

Upcoming Events

May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top