JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who couldn't make soup after a 30 second discussion with someone who can?

I feel like this question is like supposing people with zippers can't learn to use buttons. Soup is about the simplest cooking there is.
I know women that can't even boil an ice cube.

I am a very mechanical guy. I can fix just about anything. I have found over the years that I can usually find someone that needs something fixed and will trade something to eat for it!
I can cook well enough that I won't starve But I much prefer to work on broken things than cook.
I grew up on a farm but I don't believe I could grow a garden that would feed us for long on my current property. I do grow onions , Garlic, squash, etc. But if I had to depend on it I would have to spend serious time defending it from Squirrels ,deer, and Racoons! Not a very good use of my time in a SHTF time. DR
Good mechanics eat free in the mad max universe.

I've had a P-38 on my keychain since Typhoon Ruby hit the Philippines in 1976 and I had to eat Korean war era C rats for a week.
I have a ton-o-P-38s that live in all of my vehicles, my backpacking gear, my climbing gear, and my car camping gear.
There's even one in my range bag. I'm never without one.
That, and a spoon. In AFG, I learned pretty quickly to keep a spoon in my BOB...

spoon.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads