JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't clicky, product name failure (IMO).

Interested in what folks have to say about it though, thanks for posting it up.

-We don't have too many meal replacement type stuff put back, but do have some protein powders for shakes / add to stuff.

Not the green stuff made of people, the powdered meal replacement? It's under $2 a meal and supposedly gives you everything you need.
Soylent.com - Free your body

Lierre Keith in her book 'The Vegetarian Myth' makes a compelling case for running like hell from soy products.

78F1725C-F9A0-43E6-AC5D-5D603F22D5C6.jpeg

I actually heard about it here on NWFA a couple years ago. Guy said it was great and he lost like 40 pounds. I thought "I would like to lose 40 pounds" so I bought like $200 worth of the stuff to try.

Yeah... not for me. I tried it. The mixed up powder stuff tastes like a combination of finely ground moldy cardboard with just a hint of gym socks...

I actually heard about it here on NWFA a couple years ago. Guy said it was great and he lost like 40 pounds. I thought "I would like to lose 40 pounds" so I bought like $200 worth of the stuff to try.

Yeah... not for me. I tried it. The mixed up powder stuff tastes like a combination of finely ground moldy cardboard with just a hint of gym socks...

I'm always looking for that proven "fat buster" easy peasy diet plan to loose 20#s but alas the best way is to drop your fork when you finish the smal portions on the plate.

The saying "my fork made me fat is true in 50% of the people, the other 50% used spoons....:eek::eek::eek::D

I guess in hindsight I can see how a guy eating this stuff would lose 40 pounds..... I mean it would be all I could do to choke down enough of it to keep upright.

Okay junior...lol

See? It taste just like old people smell. :D

I think it would be easier to loose 40 lbs by just not eating.......

I think it would be easier to loose 40 lbs by just not eating.......

I really struggle with my weight. I eat no sugar, very few carbs and keep it to around 1800-2200 calories a day. I am 6' and 210 pounds so that is a pretty minimal intake for someone my size.

My body is very efficient. For instance I ate a very small traditional thanksgiving dinner with my family which included a half a piece of pie. No seconds on anything and my plate was far from full..... I gained 8 pounds. That is typical and why I have to seriously control what I put in my mouth.

I go through cycles where I creep up to 240 ish and then lose till I am back 190-200. Its taken me a year to get from 240 down to 210 and I have been stuck around that for 6 months of that eating a tiny fraction of what most folks do.

The thing is I was once up around 270 in my early 20's and resolved I would not ever get back there. I cant maintain a weight so this cycle up and down seems to be the best I can do. My dad is 350, my mom 250 and 5 foot nothing... My brothers are all heavy....

I get really sick of skinny people telling me how easy it is to be skinny.... They have no idea the sacrifices I make to just be moderately obese instead of morbidly obese. If I ate "good" like they do I would weigh 300+ pounds.

Soylent.com - Free your body

It's that "FREE YOU BODY" part. Free your body, read: "Intestinal Tract" of everything to the point of prepped for a colonoscopy.....

Had this vegan gal I know whip up a tasty dip for crackers or veggies and give me a pint of it. Main ingredient was Tofu. Tasted pretty good! It "Freed" ME up real good though.

I really struggle with my weight. I eat no sugar, very few carbs and keep it to around 1800-2200 calories a day. I am 6' and 210 pounds so that is a pretty minimal intake for someone my size.

My body is very efficient. For instance I ate a very small traditional thanksgiving dinner with my family which included a half a piece of pie. No seconds on anything and my plate was far from full..... I gained 8 pounds. That is typical and why I have to seriously control what I put in my mouth.

I go through cycles where I creep up to 240 ish and then lose till I am back 190-200. Its taken me a year to get from 240 down to 210 and I have been stuck around that for 6 months of that eating a tiny fraction of what most folks do.

The thing is I was once up around 270 in my early 20's and resolved I would not ever get back there. I cant maintain a weight so this cycle up and down seems to be the best I can do. My dad is 350, my mom 250 and 5 foot nothing... My brothers are all heavy....

I get really sick of skinny people telling me how easy it is to be skinny.... They have no idea the sacrifices I make to just be moderately obese instead of morbidly obese. If I ate "good" like they do I would weigh 300+ pounds.
If you were a horse.........we would call you an "easy Keeper"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads