JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That doesn't hold water. Sarah Palin is pro-gun but dumber than a wood stock.

Palin isn't stupid either. She's also a bubbleguming twit, but she's no dummy. These two power-hungry, phallus-envy women pretty much epitomize their respective parties because they know everyone wants a female champion to make them look progressive. That's smart.

I tell you what, though- neither has a problem with their enemies thinking they're stupid.

Why am I not surprised you brought Faux News into this?
I can't say for certain why Fox did it, but I would do it to bring some balance back to the narrative brought to you by the truly "faux" news from the alphabet networks, that passes for "journalism" daily in this country.

The same journ-O-lists that daily find fault with guns and anyone that carries them, sells them, builds them etc.
The same ones that find fault with anyone that champions conservative or traditional American values.

And before you go too far down that "faux" road, maybe you should check on the political contributions of NewsCorp, the parent company that owns FOX news.

News Corp: Summary | OpenSecrets

In 2008, he gave 10 times as much to the obama campaign than he did the McCain campaign.

So if I follow your thinking, faux news contributed to a faux president.
That at least, I could agree with.

That's not why I brought her into this...:)

Because she IS a smart, beautiful, and strong woman.

But Deen's was still a good question: Why hasn't she beaten the F&F drum? Hannity has, O;'Reilly has (though what he knows about guns is less than Caroline McCarthy "that shoulder thing that goes up"!) One night I watched Bill spout lots of Brady-style opinion as though it was fact; when Jason Chavetz tried to correct him about gun laws, Bill shouted him down. If I were Chavez, I would publically boycott O'Reilly until I received a public apology.
That was the second time that I sent O'Reilly an email "pinheading" him. I would be surprised if such made it past his screeners.

Because she IS a smart, beautiful, and strong woman.

But Deen's was still a good question: Why hasn't she beaten the F&F drum? Hannity has, O;'Reilly has (though what he knows about guns is less than Caroline McCarthy "that shoulder thing that goes up"!) One night I watched Bill spout lots of Brady-style opinion as though it was fact; when Jason Chavetz tried to correct him about gun laws, Bill shouted him down. If I were Chavez, I would publically boycott O'Reilly until I received a public apology.
That was the second time that I sent O'Reilly an email "pinheading" him. I would be surprised if such made it past his screeners.

Are we till talking about Hitlery? If so...damn, you do a lot of drugs...

If we are going to be shallow and go by looks, I'm in ... Pro Gun is a plus amongst a couple other things ... :s0155:

sexy-naughty-cleavage-sarah-palin.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads