JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
GlobalGunBan.gif

Help Rand Paul Defeat the UN Small Arms Treaty! - National Association for Gun Rights

yep sure do.....

However SHE IS NOT EITHER of those things! ugly, power hungry, pathetic and nothing more then a puppet tool for the NWO agenda hell bent on destroying liberty for her and her greedy elitist pals pocketbooks. That's is all she is....

Hillary probably doesn't like guns, but she cares WAAAAY more about votes than guns, and guns just aren't on the agenda these days.

Hillary is a bubbleguming moron politcally... and she's certainly no beauty queen... but her IQ is probably double most of yours', and she's probably better looking than half your moms.

tumblr_lx1czmoG941r62d6eo1_400.jpg

If She was smart she would be Pro Gun ...
If she was that powerful she would be president ...

Have you looked at her, I don't blame bill for servicing other woman, I wouldn't let my dog around her ...

Wow, let that misogynist crap just flow some more. You have nothing of substance to add, so hey, let's throw some crap about how unattractive you find her. Because hey, in your tiny little mind, that's obviously important? Gee, wonder why we don't have more women on these forums?

Wow, let that misogynist crap just flow some more. You have nothing of substance to add, so hey, let's throw some crap about how unattractive you find her. Because hey, in your tiny little mind, that's obviously important? Gee, wonder why we don't have more women on these forums?

LOL,
You remind me of my oldest daughter, Say something and she goes to the absolute extreme possibilities ...

I do not hate Woman, I strongly dislike H.C. ...

Careful , Your mangina is showing ...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top