JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The right thing to do is turn it in to the cops.
A LONG time ago a friend of mine found a really gangsta looking abomination of a 12 ga pump SG down by the Deschutes River near Redmond. I mean cut down stock and barrel nearly cut to the mounting screw on the lower (yea way under 18") He brought it to my place and I insisted we call the Sheriff Dept to come and pick it up.

I am no pistolero and the first time I shot an ol' Naval armory 1911 in the Naval Reserves I qualified Sharpshooter. But first we sat in class and filed stripped it and put it back together again and then we went out and shot. They are the pistol of the 100 years whose record all others are measured by.
YMMV

Brutus Out

MY 1911, a Rem R1S Enhanced is smooth as butter, hasn't hiccuped at all through the first 250 rounds, and I'm shooting 3" groups at 7 yds with a teacup grip and standard combat stance. I don't see any need for modifications.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top