JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,
I been looking for a good site that sells LE trade in's.
I am mainly looking for HK USP 40SW
models but I might consider a 9mm.
anyone have any suggestions or seen any at a LGS ???
thank you all in advance.

I like aimsurplus.com for trade ins. There's a few good ones. I will say I've never, ever seen a USP (the .45 model is a bit of a grail to me) on any of the sites I've used. As far as I'm aware, the stopped production on them almost 20 years ago so I think you're more likely to find one on a site like this, or maybe armslist or gunbroker.

i purchased both ( 40 & 9 ) from Summit guns about 3 years ago, both LE trade ins
but last i check they had changed owners and don't carry the same stock.
most USP models are still being manufactured. I just don't want to pay the ridiculous price they're going for now.
I brown GB now and then but they are out of control on a lot of their pricing.
thanks for these suggestions.
I will keep my eye open.

Many departments trade their guns in at Keiths. That is if you are in the Portland area.
I will never shop at Keith's. See the over 13 pages of bad experiences here:

Hello,
I been looking for a good site that sells LE trade in's.
I am mainly looking for HK USP 40SW
models but I might consider a 9mm.
anyone have any suggestions or seen any at a LGS ???
thank you all in advance.
Lots of trade in P30s out there but most have LEM trigger that I saw. Price is not much lower than a new one though so wouldn't be worth it to my way of thinking.

Gonna be tough to find any recent LE trade-ins on the HK USPs. Most departments that issued them (including a few up here) replaced them well before 2010.

My agency traded all the HKs in around 2008.

Maybe some small local departments kept theirs for a while longer, but HK support for US law enforcement became non-existent around 2007.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews