JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Since the bill passed I've bought several pistols and I just picked up a B&T GHM9 this week. If I found a lever action in .357 I'd seriously consider it. Every gun store I've gone into in the last few weeks has been absolutely packed. When I picked up my GHM9 the store told me they are selling "2 to 4 lowers at a time". Their selection was pretty low that day so I was able to resist the urge but I think I'll buy at least one lower in the next week or so just out of spite. I really don't need a lower but for a relatively modest investment it gives you options in the future without having to sign your HIPAA rights away.

I'm not keen to have to prove I'm qualified to own a gun every stinking year so once July 1 hits I'm probably done until I retire and move to a more free state.

I think the smaller number of people is asking the question of who hasn't!

Should be interesting when gramps getd down to the local gun shop to find out that he can't buy that Ruger 10/22 because it is a semiautomatic assault rifle.

Even moderate folks who voted for that cluster probably will complain after realizing the consequences of it.

I think the smaller number of people is asking the question of who hasn't!

Should be interesting when gramps getd down to the local gun shop to find out that he can't buy that Ruger 10/22 because it is a semiautomatic assault rifle.

Even moderate folks who voted for that cluster probably will complain after realizing the consequences of it.
I already heard one of them complaining in the gun shop. He was purchasing guns and etc. when I ask him why he vote yes. and he said that he tough it was for the best.

A friend bought 4-5 guns last weekend at Federal Way Discount Guns (Federal Way, WA). They sell at 5% over wholesale (or say they do). My friend asked about the 1639 training requirement, since he's also an NRA certified instructor. According to the FWDG salesman, the State isn't going to accept training by NRA instructors. I think we need to email/call our NRA reps and see if there's any truth to that. On the other hand, Sportsman's Warehouse, also in Federal Way, is offering a one-hour online course they claim will meet the requirement.

538422-43170045786bb9f2851d0eb654eec927.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads