JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also found a Sig 229 Elite there today. Like this one:
229 Elite.jpg

If I bought both, I'd be in the dog house...but it may be worth it...LOL

I bought a 1975 Remington 870 Wingmaster yesterday...
28 inch plain barrel and a Modified choke...
Some hunting wear , but no abuse...will make for good grouse gun this fall.

The gun shop was hopping ...and lots of folks buying guns....it would seem as if I-1639 made a lot of handgun and semi auto sales happen...
Andy

I also traded my Sig P365 last Thursday for an Glock 20 that I've been wanting for a while. Glad the trade worked out prior to 1639 going into effect.

Shooting report on the hcar?
I have only about 40 rounds thru it at the moment. Maybe 3 different ammo types, in 150gr and 180gr. I am in the process of handloading some 163gr Blacktip AP. The 30 round magazine is too large IMHO for being prone. the 20 rounder is spot on though. The gas block is a 3 way adjustable. The first time I took it out, I had a few FTE's, I opened the gas block up the second time and that subsided, this is giving me the impression the gun may want a breakin period of couple of hundred rounds. On dissaasembly I found everything to be tight, and I was impressed with the engineering. Recoil is AMAZING, feel far less than AR10/SCAR platforms, maybe even if I dare say .223ish. I have a Lantec muzzle device and I will freely admit that being to the left or right of this can/will be obnoxious.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top