JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've a sneaking suspicion this thread did not go quite the way the OP had intended...
You guys need to focus on the topic at hand!

(I almost couldn't even type that with a straight face!)
Doesn't matter anymore as I was declared the winner yesterday. This thread now belongs to the people.

1671413865074.png

You're right! Mark Serbu confirms the proper way to conceal carry the Butt-Master @ (2:57)
He even has Tucker Carlson wanting one when he makes a limited run of these in the near future. 🤣😂
I suspect the version I have could really fire his butt up... Note attached safety cord for speedy extraction. :s0066:

Attachments

• flare1s.jpg
    flare1s.jpg
    891.8 KB · Views: 40
Cheek weld with carbine is a thing for shooting on the move. When running the shoulders move too much to plant a gun and expect to hit anything, move it off the shoulder to a cheek weld and there is much more control to make hits.

Cheek weld with carbine is a thing for shooting on the move. When running the shoulders move too much to plant a gun and expect to hit anything, move it off the shoulder to a cheek weld and there is much more control to make hits.
Totally agree with this. Hunters know that adding stability wherever and however you can get it makes a big difference.

But that's different than something designed to be shot from the cheek from the get go. It seems like a piss-poor way to get stability to me. A stock or a brace is so much better imo. Fe add a brace to a pistol and your precision will go up like crazy. A couple examples:

Last Edited:
Totally agree with this. Hunters know that adding stability wherever and however you can get it makes a big difference.

But that's different than something designed to be shot from the cheek from the get go. It seems like a piss-poor way to get stability to me. A stock or a brace is so much better imo. Fe add a brace to a pistol and your precision will go up like crazy. A couple examples:

511xohPWZ4L.jpg

Working on reconfiguring my 10.3 BA Hanson pencil barrel gun right now

Has a LW Brownells carrier and seems to run fine as is. I'll throw an AP adjustable on there if I deem it to gassy

I have a BRT Covert Comp coming to replace the Battle Comp. Should be a little less blasty for the new shooting style.

I have an SI pistol buffer kit on the way as well.

I may do a 1.93 mount for the 403R

1241B5CB-95FA-4678-B0F0-60F22FA880EB.jpeg

Have been fascinated with the idea as outlined by the demonstrated concepts YouTube channel. Decided to embark on a build and ended up with a super fun little PCC. Surprisingly consistent on anything a 100 yards or under using both the cheek weld or the single point sling push/pull method. Curious is anyone else has any cheek pistols builds they care to share…

- Foxtrot Mike upper, 3 in barrel
- Endomag 9mm conversion mags
- Swampfox Liberty

View attachment 1331317 View attachment 1331318
Don't you know, these are all rifles now....

🤨

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads