JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Forgive the crude PhotoChoping, too early to be fancy with it, but as I understand your looking for an "L" shaped bracket (the red part) that attaches at the back, goes up and forward with maybe a secondary attachment point on the dust cover and either a built in place to rest your cheek or the ability to fit a foam pad or something where the blue squiggles are drawn

CheekPistolMockUp.jpeg

Hey Vinny, I appreciate your graphical efforts there! I actually don't need anything up that high. if I can get my cheek back behind the receiver, with my eye level with the rail would work best. Really the pad just needs to go vertically like the butt pad on a shoulder stock.

You should look up Demonstrated Concepts on YouTube, who is an instructor that has developed a whole technique around the cheek pistol idea. There's a better technique for using a cheek pistol. You don't want it recoiling INTO your face, it should be PAST your face. You will also want a high red dot mount, maybe on an ultimak, if you are set on using an AK9 for this.

I haven't jumped on the cheek pistol bandwagon, but have considered it for a backpack gun that gives additional capability beyond a ccw handgun

EDIT: fixed autocorrect nonsense

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews