JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have been fascinated with the idea as outlined by the demonstrated concepts YouTube channel. Decided to embark on a build and ended up with a super fun little PCC. Surprisingly consistent on anything a 100 yards or under using both the cheek weld or the single point sling push/pull method. Curious is anyone else has any cheek pistols builds they care to share…

- Foxtrot Mike upper, 3 in barrel
- Endomag 9mm conversion mags
- Swampfox Liberty

75DA25D9-9D7F-4053-A49E-15879D1FA6F4.jpeg 8E738402-5AE2-4CEB-AF50-AD71882A46D2.jpeg

Tbh those look uncomfortable as hell. Blast near your face? Have used various pistols with short brace and when they get too short I absolutely hate them. Longer ones are comfortable. Just my experience.

I've shot something g similar. And being a lefty it gassed my face so much I could taste it.

If you ever needed a prime example of, "hold my beer, I got an idear".... that's it!!

Like holding fireworks in your hand when you light them off..... HARD pass!

AR pistol with a cane cover over the pistol tube was pretty much the go to until the evil braces showed up. Run with a single point sling pulled out tight it made for a fun and capable set up. The other options shown don't interest me much though.

AR pistol with a cane cover over the pistol tube was pretty much the go to until the evil braces showed up. Run with a single point sling pulled out tight it made for a fun and capable set up. The other options shown don't interest me much though.
Yes, the sling has been the funnest to run for sure. Sling point straight off the back and to your point, taut.

Muzzle flash, gas, noise, brass, slide bite and beard hair removal are all negatives here. Did his tacticool operator image get better or worse here? :D

Maybe he has had just a bit too much recoil to the ol brain bucket, it seems scrambled.........but to each their own.

It looks weird, but results are what matter. If you can get better and more consistent results doing a cheek weld vs other methods, then go for it. I have not tried it yet, but would be down to give it a shot just for the hell of it.

It looks weird, but results are what matter. If you can get better and more consistent results doing a cheek weld vs other methods, then go for it. I have not tried it yet, but would be down to give it a shot just for the hell of it.
Appreciate the response man! I too agree with the results vs the process. Mostly having fun pushing boundaries and experimenting.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top