JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm searching for something soft that can be attached directly to a picatinny rail. I'm looking to create a cheek rest/cheek pad on a vertical picatinny rail attached the back of the receiver on an AK pistol. The purpose would be for using the "Cheek Pistol" technique I saw on YouTube where the pistol is held close to the shooter's face, resting against the shooter's cheek. Below is a picture of the AK pistol rear rail and a video link to the "Cheek Pistol" technique. If anyone knows of such a pad, please post a link. Also, I'm hoping this is legal? Thanks for any help! EDIT: This is for a 9mm AK pistol not 7.62x39.

"Cheek Pistol" Technique:

P.S. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, it's tricky to explain.

image_99f5f94e-027f-444a-8191-86eceecf7ea1__61762.jpeg

Last Edited:
I've been looking for this as well. But I need one that has a dovetail insert so I could mount it on my Glock slide in the rear sight notch……

I'm searching for something soft that can be attached directly to a picatinny rail. I'm looking to create a cheek rest/cheek pad on a vertical picatinny rail attached the back of the receiver on an AK pistol. The purpose would be for using the "Cheek Pistol" technique I saw on YouTube where the pistol is held close to the shooter's face, resting against the shooter's cheek. Below is a picture of the AK pistol rear rail and a video link to the "Cheek Pistol" technique. If anyone knows of such a pad, please post a link. Also, I'm hoping this is legal? Thanks for any help! EDIT: This is for a 9mm AK pistol not 7.62x39.

"Cheek Pistol" Technique:

P.S. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, it's tricky to explain.

View attachment 1493327
You might try some rubber picatinny rail covers. Probably the closest thing you'll find to what you're looking for comfort wise.

There is no issue legally with using the cheek pistol technique. It's too new for there to be any laws against it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top