JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never gotten in to first person shooter games. I played a lot of World of Warcraft last year, but I just cancelled my account yesterday. Might check out Star Wars The Old Republic MMORPG as most of my WoW guild members migrated to that game.

I play a little WOW and it is a excellent time waster - I still enjoy the game but the kids on there sure turn you off at times - I am really not into needless swearing, explicit talk or anything in that direction - I am there simply to waste some time, play a game and get away for a hour mentally. Nothing more.

James Ruby

Into PC based games. I have been active with Guild Wars(with the exception of the initial price, its free to play) for almost 5 years now. Waiting for GW2 to come(its been a long time coming). Now that I have a steady fast connection, gaming has taken a whole new meaning.

I've never gotten in to first person shooter games. I played a lot of World of Warcraft last year, but I just cancelled my account yesterday. Might check out Star Wars The Old Republic MMORPG as most of my WoW guild members migrated to that game.

I like fallout personally (played through 1 and 3, ad have 2, tactics, and working on new vegas right now ;P), though the older knights of the old republic games were fun. i don't think i have a pc that could handle any of the newer games, so just ps3 games here.

My wife and I are both into gaming. I do a bit of Xbox, but mostly Forza as I am a car fanatic. Everything else is PC based. We use to play EQ2 almost exclusively, but over the last 2 years have been bouncing a bit to try other MMO's. We played Rift for about 7 or 8 months, I joined up with a great raiding guild and did that for a bit, but just lost interest and went back to EQ2. My wife got me the new Star Wars MMO for Christmas and we are enjoying that now, but I don't see it lasting too long.

We both work swing of graveyard Fri-Mon and don't have cable, so it's our form of entertainment. Hopefully by the end of this week we will be homeowners. Then I will have a garage!! I see myself spending more time out there tinkering with guns and cars then playing on the computer.

I occasionally play some old school games like Lords of the Realm 2, Earthsiege 1 & 2 and Starsiege, Tie Fighter 95 and X Wing VS Tie Fighter, GNome, and a few others

I've gotten hooked on Tribes: Ascend lately. I played the first version, Starsiege Tribes, and Tribes 2 way back in the day. Was even in a guild that made nationals 3 years in a row. It's free, fun, and you can drop in and out of a game 24/7...works for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top