JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everybody, I'm just curious about who plays games on here. I have a playstation and did own an xbox but traded it in for a gun basically lol.. Anyway.. I might get another who knows.. My name on both is Soulsnipe77 so feel free to add me if you wanna play sometime. I love shooters, real time strategy, and am willing to try just about any other games if they are multiplayer online. Hit me up.. take care.

I have an Xbox 360 and 10-12 shooter games. It was fun for a time but once I got diagnosed with cancer I've found that I'd rather spend my time in other ways ... preferably shooting real ammo! I'd like to sell it but not sure if there is a market for 360 games and consoles.

I have an Xbox 360 and 10-12 shooter games. It was fun for a time but once I got diagnosed with cancer I've found that I'd rather spend my time in other ways ... preferably shooting real ammo! I'd like to sell it but not sure if there is a market for 360 games and consoles.

Sorry to hear that, ive adjusted my gaming as well, i dont play as much as I used to. Rather go hiking :p More important things out there just curious though.

Mech Warrior II got my friend through his cancer in the 90s.

Nowadays it is Tiger Woods 11 golf. I like head to head games vs 'group games'.

XBL Gamertag=Cweg

Add me. I play League of Legends and some other PC games too. But honestly gaming won't be picking up for a little while for me. I try to do outside hobbies while the weather is good and game in the wet dark winter.

Call of Duty and BattleField II or my best games............. When I have surgery's or can't walk it is just as fun as the real thing......... Rainbow I know is old but playing T hunt is still good............

I don't get to play that much but when I do I like to tear it up. Drilling people in the head or shocking them as a medic is fun too.

I play bad company 2 on PC and I'm gearing up for battlefield 3. Anybody wanna squad up let me know. I'm always looking for a pilot, I'm a great gunner, my highlight was 45 kills in a single chopper run.

I play bad company 2 on PC and I'm gearing up for battlefield 3. Anybody wanna squad up let me know. I'm always looking for a pilot, I'm a great gunner, my highlight was 45 kills in a single chopper run.

Im down man haha i love to fly. Tons of new vehicals in the next Bf. I have bf bc2 on pc as well but im currently selling my pc

Lately I've been playing a lot of Bad Company 2 with a couple of buddies. Gotten a pretty good handle on the Medic class now.

My wife and I also play a lot of Borderlands, and are looking forward to being able to afford to purchase Dead Island. My wife loves the zombie shooter games. (Only bad thing about having two gamers, is the costs of upgrading two gaming grade computers and purchasing 2 copies of a game to play together)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top