JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never gotten in to first person shooter games. I played a lot of World of Warcraft last year, but I just cancelled my account yesterday. Might check out Star Wars The Old Republic MMORPG as most of my WoW guild members migrated to that game.

I play a little WOW and it is a excellent time waster - I still enjoy the game but the kids on there sure turn you off at times - I am really not into needless swearing, explicit talk or anything in that direction - I am there simply to waste some time, play a game and get away for a hour mentally. Nothing more.

James Ruby

Into PC based games. I have been active with Guild Wars(with the exception of the initial price, its free to play) for almost 5 years now. Waiting for GW2 to come(its been a long time coming). Now that I have a steady fast connection, gaming has taken a whole new meaning.

I've never gotten in to first person shooter games. I played a lot of World of Warcraft last year, but I just cancelled my account yesterday. Might check out Star Wars The Old Republic MMORPG as most of my WoW guild members migrated to that game.

I like fallout personally (played through 1 and 3, ad have 2, tactics, and working on new vegas right now ;P), though the older knights of the old republic games were fun. i don't think i have a pc that could handle any of the newer games, so just ps3 games here.

My wife and I are both into gaming. I do a bit of Xbox, but mostly Forza as I am a car fanatic. Everything else is PC based. We use to play EQ2 almost exclusively, but over the last 2 years have been bouncing a bit to try other MMO's. We played Rift for about 7 or 8 months, I joined up with a great raiding guild and did that for a bit, but just lost interest and went back to EQ2. My wife got me the new Star Wars MMO for Christmas and we are enjoying that now, but I don't see it lasting too long.

We both work swing of graveyard Fri-Mon and don't have cable, so it's our form of entertainment. Hopefully by the end of this week we will be homeowners. Then I will have a garage!! I see myself spending more time out there tinkering with guns and cars then playing on the computer.

I occasionally play some old school games like Lords of the Realm 2, Earthsiege 1 & 2 and Starsiege, Tie Fighter 95 and X Wing VS Tie Fighter, GNome, and a few others

I've gotten hooked on Tribes: Ascend lately. I played the first version, Starsiege Tribes, and Tribes 2 way back in the day. Was even in a guild that made nationals 3 years in a row. It's free, fun, and you can drop in and out of a game 24/7...works for me.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top