JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haha I never posted mine:

Alienware Aurora R15, with a couple upgrades:
Intel i7 13700KF processor
64GB 5600 MT/S Corsair Dominator RAM
Nvidia RTX 4080 graphics
2 x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 SSDs
2 x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SATA SSDs for 8TB total SSD storage
1350 watt 80 Platinum PS

:)

Last Edited:
Haha I never posted mine:

Alienware Aurora R15, with a couple upgrades:
Intel i7 13700KF processor
64GB 5600 MT/S Corsair Dominator RAM
Nvidia RTX 4080 graphics
2 x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 SSDs
2 x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SATA SSDs for 8TB total SSD storage
1350 watt 80 Platinum PS

:)
Fricken gibberish! ;)

Oh absolutely. Here is my current setup (old picture from before I moved, I have added new key caps to the keyboard since then -

Ap2ZXu6.jpg

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d
Asrock x670e steel legend motherboard
64gb ddr5 6000
Powercolor Red Devil limited Radeon 7900XTX graphics card
2x PCIE 4.0 4tb m.2 drives (WD black SN850x)
1x PCIE 5.0 4tb m.2 drive (Crucial T700) - windows drive
850w asus rog thor PSU
NZXT 380mm AIO
Corsair 4000x case
Steelseries apex pro keyboard
Logitech G502x plus mouse

That is a steam deck sitting right by the case that I use sometimes when I want to be lazy and not get out of bed, and I did upgrade that myself from a 256gb SSD to 2tb. The laptop on the right is just my work laptop which I plug into my own monitors since they are better than what I am issued, since I work from home.

Monitors are -
LG 45GR95QE 45" OLED 240hz monitor (left)
Alienware AW38 38" monitor (right)

Oh absolutely. Here is my current setup (old picture from before I moved, I have added new key caps to the keyboard since then -

View attachment 1478973

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d
64gb ddr5 6000
850w asus rog thor PSU
NZXT 380mm AIO
Corsair 4000x case

That is a steam deck sitting right by the case that I use sometimes when I want to be lazy and not get out of bed, and I did upgrade that myself from a 256gb SSD to 2tb. The laptop on the right is just my work laptop which I plug into my own monitors since they are better than what I am issued, since I work from home.

Monitors are -
Very nice setup! Thank you for posting your specs.....that's a badazz system. I'm sure you would beat me in FPS. :D

My monitor is a 77" LG C1 OLED. I wish it was 240hz but it has GSync so tearing is pretty much nil. I tend to lock my games at 120 to save some power as well. I haven't noticed any latency issues but I'm not a pro gamer either.

Very nice setup! Thank you for posting your specs.....that's a badazz system. I'm sure you would beat me in FPS. :D

My monitor is a 77" LG C1 OLED. I wish it was 240hz but it has GSync so tearing is pretty much nil. I tend to lock my games at 120 to save some power as well. I haven't noticed any latency issues but I'm not a pro gamer either.
Both of those have adaptive sync as well but I am
A big big fan of the ultrawide format for both gaming and work, but some games do have trouble with that ratio.

I have just been grinding away at Diablo 4 until starfield drops on Friday. It's perfect thst it comes out on a 3 day weekend.

Yeah, definitely excited for Starfiled! Maybe Radeon will release a driver for your resolution for your games. They've been good about new drivers and that card is a monster.

Yeah, definitely excited for Starfiled! Maybe Radeon will release a driver for your resolution for your games. They've been good about new drivers and that card is a monster.
Oh all the games I okay are fine and it's not a driver issue it's a game developer support issue, mostly with HUDs and stuff. Mostly older games though, any new titles are handing the new aspect ratios just fine.

Oh all the games I okay are fine and it's not a driver issue it's a game developer support issue, mostly with HUDs and stuff. Mostly older games though, any new titles are handing the new aspect ratios just fine.
Ah understood. Well you have a hell of a setup. The best of AMD/Radeon and arguably the best gaming setup currently available. Really killer rig man. :cool:

View attachment 1478973

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d
64gb ddr5 6000
850w asus rog thor PSU
NZXT 380mm AIO
Corsair 4000x case

Monitors are -
Would you care to post a closeup of the tower itself? I'd love to see it. :)

That is sick AF, wow! 😎

Those GPU cables….man that looks good! Best system I've ever seen. No joke, absolutely fantastic!

Last Edited:
That is sick AF, wow! 😎

Those GPU cables….man that looks good! Best system I've ever seen. No joke, absolutely fantastic!
Thank you. When we moved a few months ago I decided to take some of our house sale money and upgrade from AM4 to AM5. The starfield license promo that came with the cpu pushed me over the edge to upgrade.

I also have a fairly new Alienware x17r2 with a i17 12th gen, 32gb of Ram, and a RTX 3070ti that I use when I travel but it's been a while since I have fired it up, a couple of months at least. I should probably do that and at least get stuff updated.

Thank you. When we moved a few months ago I decided to take some of our house sale money and upgrade from AM4 to AM5. The starfield license promo that came with the cpu pushed me over the edge to upgrade.

I also have a fairly new Alienware x17r2 with a i17 12th gen, 32gb of Ram, and a RTX 3070ti that I use when I travel but it's been a while since I have fired it up, a couple of months at least. I should probably do that and at least get stuff updated.
Haha that was a hell of an upgrade. I actually had an AW X15 R1 laptop before my current desktop. I had it hooked up to my TV and honestly it gamed pretty well. There were definitely titles it struggled with in 4k so that's what prompted me to upgrade to a desktop. I was intending on building one, but at the time graphics cards were at scalper prices and I was able to get my Aurora for less than the cost to build one. I think with everything being equal I would recommend building over buying a prebuilt but I am completely happy with my decision. I still have room for upgrades too, a 13900k and a 4090 are in my sights. :D

Haha that was a hell of an upgrade. I actually had an AW X15 R1 laptop before my current desktop. I had it hooked up to my TV and honestly it gamed pretty well. There were definitely titles it struggled with in 4k so that's what prompted me to upgrade to a desktop. I was intending on building one, but at the time graphics cards were at scalper prices and I was able to get my Aurora for less than the cost to build one. I think with everything being equal I would recommend building over buying a prebuilt but I am completely happy with my decision. I still have room for upgrades too, a 13900k and a 4090 are in my sights. :D
Just keep in mind with that Alienware thst the motherboard and power supplies still use proprietary connectors, I think you can get decent quality adapters if you ever had to swap the board though. Those two upgrades should just be drop in, but you probably wouldn't notice any difference with the 13900k in actual gaming, the cpu you have is fantastic. At 4k it's all gonna be on the shoulders of the gpu to make that happen.

Just keep in mind with that Alienware thst the motherboard and power supplies still use proprietary connectors, I think you can get decent quality adapters if you ever had to swap the board though. Those two upgrades should just be drop in, but you probably wouldn't notice any difference with the 13900k in actual gaming, the cpu you have is fantastic. At 4k it's all gonna be on the shoulders of the gpu to make that happen.
I think a 4090 would be the only real viable upgrade at this point. Yeah, the board and the PS are the two parts I'm kinda screwed on but the PS is plenty for anything I throw at it and as long as the board stays healthy I'm fine with it too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews