JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What does "consolidating calibers" mean?

Does it mean you won't own anything else?

Does it mean you don't stock any other ammo?

For me, no. I should have specified defensive and shtf calibers. I have a couple of other guns I'll never get rid of, and a couple more that I got from my Dad. I just don't stockpile lots and lots of ammo for them.

I am only stockpiling .308 and .22. I own and shoot other stuff, but i probably wont take it with me if i have to bug out. I'm also trying to convince my friends and my dad to buy guns in .308 so we can share if a gun gets lost or breaks. I realize two calibers seems pretty minimalist, but i am trying to keep my shtf gear mobile, so i can get it down to my parents farm if i have to.

I have all .40 in all hand guns, AR15 .223 and a 12GA shotgun. I wont get any other caliber. just doesnt seem worth it.. every style of handgun i like comes in a .40.. so May as well as keep it there.

Barter.

I never get rid of ammo, and I never pass up a chance to get a good deal on some, even if I don't have a gun for it.

Still, my main "hoard" of ammo is in very limited calibers now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top