JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cruising around the innerwebs today, looks like the going price for M&P Shield Plus is now at $399. Something in the world to replace it, or what? The original shield was so cheap I was forced to buy one. This latest price on the plus is looking to do the same. šŸ˜œ

Cruising around the innerwebs today, looks like the going price for M&P Shield Plus is now at $399. Something in the world to replace it, or what? The original shield was so cheap I was forced to buy one. This latest price on the plus is looking to do the same. šŸ˜œ
Take a look at recent Ruger pricing as well.

Shield plus when I bought mine was $550 this was the model with night sights and optic cut.

now I see on PSA they go for way under that and come with multiple mags and a range bag.
currently out of stock but they've got plenty for $399. I recall this happened with the OG shield line up and the 2.0 series often had sales too.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top