JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So:D:D:D The government decides you have the right to keep and bare arms but not military calibers (Mexico doesn't allow military calibers for the people) and tells you only sporting guns. Hope it all works out for you:s0112::s0112:

jj

I'll be right behind you in line to turn in all of those guns and ammo. :)

Same here. I started doing this a couple of years ago with the usual suspects. 7.62X39, .223, so on and so forth. I do like the idea of having at least two firearms that are same make and model. Sounds like i got some shopping to do :s0155: Thanks for the excuse!

Lefty.

I don't mean to be lumped in with the "paranoids," but in my limited (due to $ constraints) collection I have kept a pistol caliber of .380, 9mm, 40 S&w, and .45 acp. If the world turns ...tty those are the most popular rounds that one would come by, espiecially the .40. For some reason those were always on the shelf. Rifle rounds I just have a lot of .270 win and .22lr on hand at all times. And, of course, a 12 guage for the zombies!

Not really trying to just hang on to one caliber as it is hard to do:D I do like just the .40 flavor for handguns. Well do have a .380 also but the .40s are more of a favorite. As for long rifles well lets just say there are a few flavors. Remeber they are just like potato chips you cant just have one:s0114:

9mm
.45 ACP
.22LR

5.56/.223
12ga

Thats all that I stock currently. Handguns I probably wont ever add another. If I do, it might be a revolver in .38/.357, but I wouldnt stockpile ammo for it.

My exact list too, plus a 10mm but it's just a one trick pony for backpacking. I don't have a revolver yet, but it would be in .38/357

I have been weeding out the less used calibers for a couple years now. Hanguns are primarily 9mm or .38/.357. Rifles are now 5.56mm. I do have few collectibles that shoot other calibers but I dont take them out very often.

Yeah I did this long ago...

45 acp and variants (I reload it)
308 (I can reload it)
380 ACP (to easy to conceal to not own one)
22lr (everybody needs one or two guns in this caliber and it's cheap to shoot)
12 gauge (best shotgun gauge ever created IMHO)

I want a shotgun reloader in the future, more components, and some 380 die's.

I've *sort of* done this to a point. My handguns are .45acp. My go to rifle is .308. My "bug in" rifle is 7.62x54 just cause I have like 1000 rounds hanging out. I have other calibers, but not nearly in the same volume, and definitely not in the same availability category. Those are in the collection for the sake of collecting something odd.

adding to mine. If the SHTF I can used what ever is available no matter where I collect it. It might fall out of a NATO vehicle or even a US army rig, maybe even someones van. You never can tell, maybe I'll have to fish it out of the river from all those canoe accidents!

.22 LR (of course)
.45 ACP
7.62X51
12 Gauge

I have many other calibers I don't stock pile. A lot of ammo/guns may be traded for or be captured as the spoils of war. .22 LR, .38/.357, 9mm, 30.06, and 7.62X39 just to name a few.

Bruce.

Makes no sense to me, but then I like to collect different calibers just because they are different. It is easy to keep 223, 308, 45, 9mm and other common calibers in stock even when I buy other stuff.

Ranb

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top