JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only semi autos I'm interested in at the moment are AR 15s. If I want more I have a stripped lower, plan on buying more lowers, and I will just buy uppers if I have to. As for handguns, I have the two I need, a compact and sub compact. If I want more, I plan on doing the 80% handguns. Otherwise, a nice bolt action and ammo is all I need. And training, you can never have too much of that, the way I see it, 1639 is just helping people save money for training to be more deadly, I mean proficient, with their firearms

I think conservative leaning voters are in enough numbers.
They could be however but because one is a 'conservative leaning voter' does not mean he or she is 'automatically' aware of all conservative measures or bills that might wind up on a ballot - such as gun issues.
I'll bet out of every 10 so called conservatives less than half are aware of (and understand) any gun issues that might be on a ballot.
And just because one is conservative does not mean he or she will categorically vote 'against' any gun laws that will violate our freedoms under the 2A - there is no 'rule book' conservatives must follow.
And last but not least (and suggested recently by a forum member) probably a lot of actual pro 2A gun owners do not vote at all therefore reducing our 'numbers' where they really count.
While there are probably some democrats that vote pro - 2A there are no doubt many conservatives that vote anti - 2A.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top