JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only semi autos I'm interested in at the moment are AR 15s. If I want more I have a stripped lower, plan on buying more lowers, and I will just buy uppers if I have to. As for handguns, I have the two I need, a compact and sub compact. If I want more, I plan on doing the 80% handguns. Otherwise, a nice bolt action and ammo is all I need. And training, you can never have too much of that, the way I see it, 1639 is just helping people save money for training to be more deadly, I mean proficient, with their firearms

I think conservative leaning voters are in enough numbers.
They could be however but because one is a 'conservative leaning voter' does not mean he or she is 'automatically' aware of all conservative measures or bills that might wind up on a ballot - such as gun issues.
I'll bet out of every 10 so called conservatives less than half are aware of (and understand) any gun issues that might be on a ballot.
And just because one is conservative does not mean he or she will categorically vote 'against' any gun laws that will violate our freedoms under the 2A - there is no 'rule book' conservatives must follow.
And last but not least (and suggested recently by a forum member) probably a lot of actual pro 2A gun owners do not vote at all therefore reducing our 'numbers' where they really count.
While there are probably some democrats that vote pro - 2A there are no doubt many conservatives that vote anti - 2A.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads