JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't stopped, but I've dramatically slowed down. I'm falling in love with .22lr again (when I can find it) :)

I too have slowed down. I had a goal of shooting 1 box of rounds through my carry gun every 2 weeks... that's turned into 1 box every 2 months. Not the best way to become truly proficient but it is what it us. I have the ammo to support my original goal... but I don't want to be out if I actually need it.

Also Joey, You'll be getting a PM... I think some clays are going to be contested soon.

i bought a airsoft saves on ammo and gas i can target practice in my back yard:s0114:

seriously though no more mag dumps i actully take more time aiming and make each shot count more as they cost more.

but i have converted my uppers to shoot 7.62x25 and 5.45 so its not so bad they will pay for themselves when i shoot them out and if those cals dry up i can just swop the barrel and bolt back to .223

Go to the range less. Take less guns w/ me each time. Spend less time there each time. Lately it's a lot of 22lr, and a half a box or so of 30.06 to remind me that some firearms do have recoil. Haven't switched to airsoft yet, but have been shooting my 7 year old's red rider more this summer than he has.

Slowed way down but not stopping. I shoot more 45 and variants then anything else because that's the only thing I reload and I still have primers, bullets, and powder for it and plenty of reloaded rounds at the moment.

22LR? If I knew how to get more I'd shoot it but since it is hard to come by right now I actually don't shoot that much at all. Way to easy to blow through 500-1000 of that because of old bad habits of thinking **** it cost next to nothing and they always have ton's of it at the store... Not anymore!

<< lotsa reloading ... i got lucky and ran into some good deal before everything went to **** in a hand basket .. so i have lotsa primers and powder ... found someone to cast my 45 acp bullets ... ROCKIN AND ROLLIN ... Don

shooting lots of 7.62x25 @ $70.00 per 800rds I can plink all day, bought around 6000rds to get my fix. Still have a few cans of 8mm from when it was 70rds for less than $5. still have a few 50cans full of .17HMR and some full of 22 and 22mag. plenty of 40 and 45acp running low on LC but plenty of supplies to reload. only thing I am sorta short on is 7.5x55. the rest I reload anyway.

Needless to say I was well prepared even before we heard of bam bam. I had more of a challenge getting the cans than the ammo.:D

like I said before lots of ammo and no time to use it......and NO I don't want to sell it cheap......LOL:s0114::s0114:

What shortage?

Today was amazing at the Sandy Bi-Mart - normally I go a bit before lunch when they have the most ammo in stock. Today I was too busy, so I went at 7pm:

They had .380, 9mm, .40, .45, .223, 7.62x39, .308, 38special, 44mag, 357 mag... they had it all!!!!

All I bought was 17HMR "TNT" -- we'll see how that works out ;-)

No .22 in stock, except for CCI "short" or whatever it is called... I bet .22 was in earlier but I missed it.

I took a video with my phone, I'll try to get it online sometime - it is the most ammo I have seen in a long, long, long time.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews