JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't stopped, but I've dramatically slowed down. I'm falling in love with .22lr again (when I can find it) :)

I too have slowed down. I had a goal of shooting 1 box of rounds through my carry gun every 2 weeks... that's turned into 1 box every 2 months. Not the best way to become truly proficient but it is what it us. I have the ammo to support my original goal... but I don't want to be out if I actually need it.

Also Joey, You'll be getting a PM... I think some clays are going to be contested soon.

i bought a airsoft saves on ammo and gas i can target practice in my back yard:s0114:

seriously though no more mag dumps i actully take more time aiming and make each shot count more as they cost more.

but i have converted my uppers to shoot 7.62x25 and 5.45 so its not so bad they will pay for themselves when i shoot them out and if those cals dry up i can just swop the barrel and bolt back to .223

Go to the range less. Take less guns w/ me each time. Spend less time there each time. Lately it's a lot of 22lr, and a half a box or so of 30.06 to remind me that some firearms do have recoil. Haven't switched to airsoft yet, but have been shooting my 7 year old's red rider more this summer than he has.

Slowed way down but not stopping. I shoot more 45 and variants then anything else because that's the only thing I reload and I still have primers, bullets, and powder for it and plenty of reloaded rounds at the moment.

22LR? If I knew how to get more I'd shoot it but since it is hard to come by right now I actually don't shoot that much at all. Way to easy to blow through 500-1000 of that because of old bad habits of thinking **** it cost next to nothing and they always have ton's of it at the store... Not anymore!

<< lotsa reloading ... i got lucky and ran into some good deal before everything went to **** in a hand basket .. so i have lotsa primers and powder ... found someone to cast my 45 acp bullets ... ROCKIN AND ROLLIN ... Don

shooting lots of 7.62x25 @ $70.00 per 800rds I can plink all day, bought around 6000rds to get my fix. Still have a few cans of 8mm from when it was 70rds for less than $5. still have a few 50cans full of .17HMR and some full of 22 and 22mag. plenty of 40 and 45acp running low on LC but plenty of supplies to reload. only thing I am sorta short on is 7.5x55. the rest I reload anyway.

Needless to say I was well prepared even before we heard of bam bam. I had more of a challenge getting the cans than the ammo.:D

like I said before lots of ammo and no time to use it......and NO I don't want to sell it cheap......LOL:s0114::s0114:

What shortage?

Today was amazing at the Sandy Bi-Mart - normally I go a bit before lunch when they have the most ammo in stock. Today I was too busy, so I went at 7pm:

They had .380, 9mm, .40, .45, .223, 7.62x39, .308, 38special, 44mag, 357 mag... they had it all!!!!

All I bought was 17HMR "TNT" -- we'll see how that works out ;-)

No .22 in stock, except for CCI "short" or whatever it is called... I bet .22 was in earlier but I missed it.

I took a video with my phone, I'll try to get it online sometime - it is the most ammo I have seen in a long, long, long time.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top