JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My main concern:

bro.jpg

That and anchovies, asparagus or artichokes. All forbidden on pizza.

Wiki:
"The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right fake news website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories."
Impressive that this purveyor of fake news can even convince the local press that it's a real story.

Sounds like all the 18000 cow explosion needed was an overturned truckload of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce that had been in an accident with a beer truck to make it all right.

Sounds like all the 18000 cow explosion needed was an overturned truckload of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce that had been in an accident with a beer truck to make it all right.
As long as it wasn't an Anheuser Busch truck, it'd be all good... ;)

Meh: I go for Baltic porters or Stouts like Guiness usually, but if truth were told, anyone shows up at my house with a bud is welcome to hand me one. I'm not too proud....even if the last time I bought it was maybe 30 years back.

Honestly a food shortage would be a good thing for many Americans including myself. We live in a time where caloric dense, cheap food (even with recent inflation) is in great abundance. That is partly why so many people are overweight and headed towards becoming diabetic.

A very close family member of mine was just prescribed metformin after her A1C results came back at 6.3.

I had NO idea that Ukraine grew so much rice? :s0153:

And apparently; sugar cane, coffee .....
The bread basket of Eurasia. It a big part of why Russia needs them so bad they are willing to risk a world war to control them. It's all about agriculture, energy, and strategic position.

The reverse is not true, however, for Ukraine. They don't need Russia because as a provider they can trade with whoever will give them the best deal.

Putin could have avoided this mess with diplomacy, but that's not a tool in his toolbox unless it involves supplying arms.

Bud Light = headache and hangover anyway. Never bothered learning why. Rice beer, or something.
I struggled with that for years. As a "party frat" of the 90's, Bud Light was the prominent libation.
I'd always get a raging hangover.
I later discovered that I could drink as much Coors Light as I wanted and never be hungover.

I struggled with that for years. As a "party frat" of the 90's, Bud Light was the prominent libation.
I'd always get a raging hangover.
I later discovered that I could drink as much Coors Light as I wanted and never be hungover.
It's the water... :)

Oh, wait... that was Olympia Beer...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews