JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Figure a full on assault on 2A rights if Killary is elected because then Obama can issue any EOs knowing she will go along with them. He'll have Dems introduce an AWB, etc. etc. go for ammo registration like California, etc.
I would suggest buying lowers, uppers, parts, etc. mags, along with all the BBs in every caliber you can afford.

Brutus Out

Pretty much just ammo. By now I'm thinking most Americans that want a gun have bought one. Especially with all of Obamas crap.

Other than that I'd say long term storage food. If your worried about a war that is.

Maybe a good water filter for the house. As well as a means of cooking without gas or electricity.

Other than that the saying is, hindsight is 20/20.

Pretty much just ammo. By now I'm thinking most Americans that want a gun have bought one. Especially with all of Obamas crap.

Other than that I'd say long term storage food. If your worried about a war that is.

Maybe a good water filter for the house. As well as a means of cooking without gas or electricity.

Other than that the saying is, hindsight is 20/20.

I know several couples that the guy decided to get one. then get a cpl, then get a couple of more and now the wife/gf is getting a hand gun and then CPL. I think there are new gun owners joining our ranks every day. And people storing food, as well. I look at both like insurance.....and neither will lose their value.

Brutus Out

Personally I think putin is bored with obama. I believe he would like to see a strong leader running this nation. He is playing his games to see if we as a nation can pull our asses out of the sand and become a world leader once again. Strong and united. If she gets in he will play her like a fiddle. If we allow her to disarm us, I believe you might here the words from a russian soldier "how. Could you let this happen?".
This opinion is mine and mine alone.

Electing one is the same as climbing to the top of a 20 story building and jumping off. The other putting a 12 gage under your chin and pulling the trigger. You decide which is which.

Either way we're heading for tough times. Get fit, get armed, get trained.

Talking material, other than a good rifle and plenty of ammo, I'm making sure I've got good maps of my AO and two way radios.

Damn dude sounds like you're saying it's too late?

Based on the historical cycle of civilizations, it may be just a steeper slope.

The three final options as I see it are: 1. An Article 5 Convention of States (please support this effort) and 2. The states nullifying the federal leviathan and 3. The 2nd Amendment.

Something troubling this way comes. What form it takes is yet to be seen.

Last Edited:
Personally I think putin is bored with obama. I believe he would like to see a strong leader running this nation. He is playing his games to see if we as a nation can pull our asses out of the sand and become a world leader once again. Strong and united. If she gets in he will play her like a fiddle. If we allow her to disarm us, I believe you might here the words from a russian soldier "how. Could you let this happen?".
This opinion is mine and mine alone.

Sorry dude, you must learn to share! ;)

I've done some research on the topic. And it doesn't look good fellas. o_O

557d406e0f63e51c5c2001269c72d5be.jpg

Starting a new poll.

How many threads are we going to start on this subject.
1-5 Already there
6-10 At current rate we'll get there next Monday
11-15 Excellent opportunity to copy/paste my bubblegum opinion multiple times

expecting taxes will start going up, I need to figure out how to keep more of the money i make and stop feeding the black hole called government spending.

I was here first, not going anywhere, not gonna happen. :mad:

We need to drive out the INTERLOPERS, not get driven out ourselves. o_O

While I totally agree with your sentiment, as Medic just mentioned above, I have been doing the math and "it don't look good".
Even within our own ranks, I find that it's difficult to find that many folks who are really willing to go beyond just rhetoric and commit till it hurts, which I believe is what you are suggesting.

I'll be buying another car just to "blend in".

I'll find every Bernie bumper sticker I can find & plaster the rear with it, then cross them out & put 1 Hillary sticker on top. The side rear windows will have peace & pot stickers.

I'll make sure that only 1 rear light works, and that its the alternate brake light that works. I'll also be going 5mph under the flow of traffic every time I drive the 5, and then stay in the left lane, with a blinker on the entire time...

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top