JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I've got some .357SIG practice ammo that I'll let go for only $100 a box of 50!

Glad I bought my Kimber and about 4-5,000 rds of ammo in the last few months!

Plus, now we'll never get to the bottom of Fast & Furious!

So, what's first?
Executive orders:
banning Internet ammo sales?
disallowing concealed carry in any state but your home state?
removing any requirement to be a citizen to vote?
removing all officers from the border states?
removing all "stand your ground" laws? (yah, I know that's a states right, but that hasn't stopped the feds yet)
helping the cartels overthrow the Mexican gov't (oh wait, they're already doing that)

Care to add any others?

Price gouging only works when dummies fall for it and pay inflated prices. Don't be a dummy, it'll save us all money.... It'll be business as usual, nobody is losing their guns or ammo

So, what's first?
Executive orders:
banning Internet ammo sales?
disallowing concealed carry in any state but your home state?
removing any requirement to be a citizen to vote?
removing all officers from the border states?
removing all "stand your ground" laws? (yah, I know that's a states right, but that hasn't stopped the feds yet)
helping the cartels overthrow the Mexican gov't (oh wait, they're already doing that)

Care to add any others?

None of the above.

Just ordered 40 pmags at $9.99. good to go. Get em now at that price tomorrow might be a different story.

Great price! Care to share the source?

I wonder how much my Colt LE6920 with the Restricted LE/Military roll marks is going to be valued at? $2500 BNIB?:huh: Serious note we our screwed.

Regardless of any actual concerns I think we will see a run on certain items. This will cause a temporary inflation on the items that become hard to find. Last time this happened I should have sold every firearm related item I had for double what it was worth, it hit a new low 12-14 months later after everyone realized the sky didn't actually fall. I assume the same will happen again. Oh well, I stand to profit over the next 12 months, let me know what you need. ;)

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads